Search results

1. D

Picture posting

What are the commands you have to type in before and after the address image shack gives you to have a picture show up in a post?
  2. D

Squaresoft Chrono Trigger cards

Does anyone have any of the Japanese Squaresoft Chrono Trigger cards that were put out when the game was released in Japan? I saw an ad for them in a Japanese video game magazine. <P ID="signature">50, count 'em 50, ambassadors will POSITIVELY appear at the peace conference today!</P>
  3. D

Breath of Fire 2 freezes up on ZSNES

I have noticed that Breath of Fire 2 no matter what version i am using eventually freezes up during the battle scenes on the ZSNES emulator but runs fine on the SNES9X.Can any adjustment be made to the emulator so it doesn't freeze up on the ZSNES? <P ID="signature">50, count 'em 50...
  4. D

Chris Houlihan room in Zelda LTTP

I have never been able to access the Chris Houlihan room in Zelda LTTP by dashing technique- Does anyone have a .zst save in that room for the ZSNES emulator or a PAR code that allows you to access it every time by falling down the hole covered by a bush outside Hyrule castle to the right?I...
  5. D

Helpful information on Breath of Fire 2 ROMS

I have noticed there are 2 English translated ROMS of this game at various sites- They are Breath 0f Fire II(E) and Breath of Fire II(U).If you are playing the game on a SNES9X emulator both games work ok. BUT if you are playing the game on a ZSNES emulator the ROM Breath of Fire II(U) is the...
  6. D

Star Wars Lottery cards!

I just went to the market and i noticed some Star Wars lottery tickets- This has to be a new low in the commercialization of these films.Maybe i can use the "Force" to win. i have attached a scan of some of the tickets. and these are a scan of the real tickets here in California- not a photoshop...
  7. D

I have a good save for Dual Orb 2 at the beginning of the game

The first boss in the cave in the 2nd town is hard to beat unless you have the blacksmith power up your weapons and that takes money- i have a save at the beginning of the game with $472,730 Gold, 99 Herbs ,99 potions, 98 High Potions,98 Relaxing Herbs(restores 500 MP),98 Panacea,98 Antidotes,98...
  8. D

I have a good save for Dual Orb 2 at beginning of game

The first boss in the cave in the 2nd town is hard to beat unless you have the blacksmith power up your weapons and that takes money- i have a save at the beginning of the game with $472,730 Gold, 99 Herbs ,99 potions, 98 High Potions,98 Relaxing Herbs(restores 500 MP),98 Panacea,98 Antidotes,98...
  9. D

Anyone have extra FF Art Museum series 1,2,3 cards for sale?

Does anyone have any extra cards of the Final Fantasy Art Museum series 1,2,3? Also i am looking for ANY of the original( i say original because FF Art Museum reprinted or reissued these cards) FF 5 cards put out by Japanese Squaresoft in 1992.I have tried ebay, dealers in Japan, and none ever...
  10. D

Problem with ZSNES cheat archive

an example is FF5 - I downloaded a zip file from the ZSNES cheat archives containing PAR codes for this game but when i tried to open the file after i unzipped it with my viewer,VB6.0-KB290887-X86 i got the message,"command line option syntax error."i have heard from my friends too that the...
  11. D

ZSNES save st.Archive problem

Hi- i noticed at the ZSNES Real-Time Save State Archive here a requirement for saves submitted is " All ZSTs must be somewhere far into the game, and it is preferred that they be near or at the end."That is odd because when i offer to share my save states i have applied PAR codes to in games my...
Back
Top Bottom