I have a good save for Dual Orb 2 at the beginning of the game

dragonquester

The first boss in the cave in the 2nd town is hard to beat unless you have the blacksmith power up your weapons and that takes money- i have a save at the beginning of the game with $472,730 Gold, 99 Herbs ,99 potions, 98 High Potions,98 Relaxing Herbs(restores 500 MP),98 Panacea,98 Antidotes,98 Eastern Wine,98 Awaking Water,98 Crab Shell,98 Jelly Fish,98 Sleeping powder,98 Bomb Seed,98 Selacon( fires electricity at enemy),98 Freeze Bomb,98 Troll's Gate(escape from dungeon),98 Sun stone,98 moon stone.I
know there is a save state archive but i noticed it has not been updated since July of last year and i am offering this save if you are playing the game on a ZSNES emulator because i think it would make the game a lot more enjoyable if you could start the game with money to power up the weapons and plenty of items so you don't die all the time fighting the first few bosses and difficult enemies.E-mail me if you want the save and i will be happy to send it to you with some scans i made of the Super Famicom box, cart and pictures from the instruction book that came with the game.Also check out the file i attached which has a picture of the item screen and the items included in the save.

<P ID="signature"></P>

C:ServerxampphtdocszopharoldwwwthreadsattachmentsDual Orb II (J) [T+Eng1.00b_TransCorp] 0000.bmp

Back
Top Bottom