Anyone have extra FF Art Museum series 1,2,3 cards for sale?

dragonquester

Does anyone have any extra cards of the Final Fantasy Art Museum series 1,2,3? Also i am looking for ANY of the original( i say original because FF Art Museum reprinted or reissued these cards) FF 5 cards put out by Japanese Squaresoft in 1992.I have tried ebay, dealers in Japan, and none ever seems to have any for sale- Japanese dealers told me they are very rare cards that don't even show up for sale in Japan because the few collectors that have any won't sell them and it was a very limited issue at the time in 1992 so they never get any for sale now- If any one of you have these cards they are very valuable and you can just about name your price if you want to sell to a Japanese dealer or collector.I have attached a picture of an ad for the cards from a 1992 Japanese video game magazine.

<P ID="signature"></P>

C:Serverxampphtdocszopharoldwwwthreadsattachmentsff.jpg

i have attached a picture i scanned from a Japanese auction catalog of some of the 1992 Squaresoft FF5 trading cards so gamers who like the game can see what they look like.I would like to hear from anyone who has even one of these cards from the 1992 set.

<P ID="signature"></P><P ID="edit"><FONT class="small">Edited by dragonquester on 04/05/05 11:14 PM.</FONT></P>

C:Serverxampphtdocszopharoldwwwthreadsattachmentsff5car~1.jpg

> i have attached a picture i scanned from a Japanese auction
> catalog of some of the 1992 Squaresoft FF5 trading cards so
> gamers who like the game can see what they look like.I would
> like to hear from anyone who has even one of these cards
> from the 1992 set.
I noticed that the attachments that contain pictures of these cards have been downloaded a number of times. So i have attached more pictures of these cards.

<P ID="signature"></P>

C:Serverxampphtdocszopharoldwwwthreadsattachmentsff5cards.jpg

Back
Top Bottom