Squaresoft Chrono Trigger cards

dragonquester

Does anyone have any of the Japanese Squaresoft Chrono Trigger cards that were put out when the game was released in Japan? I saw an ad for them in a Japanese video game magazine.

<P ID="signature">50, count 'em 50, ambassadors will POSITIVELY appear at the peace conference today!</P>

> No, but here some FF6 cards:
>
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?> ViewItem&category=13667&item=5970754288&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
Thanks very much for the link- i am interested in any trading cards of Super Famicom RPG'S. Did you know Japan Squaresoft released trading cards for the Romancing Saga 1 & 2 games in the 1990's and also Final Fantasy 5 in 1992 besides Chrono Trigger- i am also looking for cards in the Final Fantasy Art Museum series 1,2,3- they have cards from the Super Famicom Final Fantasy games 4,5,6-Here is one of the original Final Fantasy 5 cards released by Squaresoft of Japan in 1992- i call it original because Final Fantasy Art Museum reissued or reprinted these cards---
c58cw.jpg

<P ID="signature">50, count 'em 50, ambassadors will POSITIVELY appear at the peace conference today!</P>

Back
Top Bottom