ZSNES save st.Archive problem

dragonquester

Hi- i noticed at the ZSNES Real-Time Save State Archive here a requirement for saves submitted is " All ZSTs must be somewhere far into the game, and it is preferred that they be near or at the end."That is odd because when i offer to share my save states i have applied PAR codes to in games my friends always request saves near or at THE BEGINNING OF THE GAME so they can start the game with magics,weapons, armors,and items that make them stronger.
They don't want saves late in the game because they want to play the game through from the start only start out strong so they don't die all the time.I myself, would prefer saves at the start of the game that have enhanced attributes i mentioned.

<P ID="signature"></P>

But people can just apply codes themselves if they want them.

<P ID="signature">--------------------

peepos.gif

Welcome to the Bryant Street Theatre. Have a Fruit Roll-Up.</P>

> But people can just apply codes themselves if they want
> them.
> But the problem is a lot of people can't use the ZSNES cheat archive to get the codes including me- an example is FF5 - I downloaded a zip file from the ZSNES cheat archives for this game but when i tried to open the file after i unzipped it containing the PAR codes with my viewer,VB6.0-KB290887-X86 i got the message,"command line option syntax error."i have heard from my friends too that the cheat archive here is worthless because when they download a zip file from here with the cheats the same thing happens to them.They unzip the file with winzip then double click on the cheat file in the winzip window but the file won't open and they get a message like, "component COMLG32.OCX or one of it's dependencies is not correctly registered.a file is missing"-and i have no idea what that means.The only thing that seems to work here is downloading the real time saves.

<P ID="signature"></P>

Back
Top Bottom