5 days ago
Playnite 9.10 has been released.
- Source Code at Github
Playnite is an open source video game library manager and launcher with support for 3rd party libraries like Steam, GOG, Origin, Battle.net and Uplay. Including game emulation support, providing one unified interface for your games.
* Steam, Origin, GOG, Battle.net, Uplay support
* Import games from Steam, Origin, Battle.net, GOG and Uplay services including games that are not installed. You can also import Windows Store (UWP) games.
* Console Emulation support
* Import console games and run them through emulators.
* View options
* Choose from 3 different view options.
* Custom games
* Add any game or program with custom launch options.
* Automatic Update
* Application automatically updates to new version.
* Portable installation
* Run Playnite without need to install, with ability to run from any place, with option to configure database location for automatic sync via service like DropBox or Google Drive.
12 days ago
WinUAE 4.9.0 Beta 41 has been released.
WinUAE is the Commodore Amiga emulator for Windows. WinUAE is a mostly complete software emulation of the hardware of the Commodore Amiga 500/1000/2000.
A Commodore Amiga, for those who don’t know, is a 16/32 bit computer system based on the Motorola 680×0 CPU and a few specially designed custom chips that provide very good graphics and sound capabilities. Its first incarnation, the A1000, appeared in 1985, followed by the highly successful A500 and A2000 models.
WinUAE is a port of the originally written for Unixish systems UAE; but over time, it seems the Windows port, WinUAE has become the best version available on any platform. WinUAE is free software: you are welcome to distribute copies of it and/or modify it, under certain conditions. There is no warranty of any kind for UAE. For more details concerning these issues, please read the GNU General Public License, which describes the terms under which WinUAE is distributed.
12 days ago
Wine version 6.22 for Linux has been released:
Here it is the official announcement:
"Wine (originally an acronym for "Wine Is Not an Emulator") is a compatibility layer capable of running Windows applications on several POSIX-compliant operating systems, such as Linux, Mac OSX, & BSD.
It is open source software under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License.
12 days ago
BetterJoy 7.1 hotfix had been released:
- Github Page
"BetterJoy allows the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller, Joycons, and Switch SNES controller to be used with Cemu using Cemuhook, Citra, Dolphin, Yuzu, and system-wide with generic XInput support." Available for the Windows platorm and open source under the MIT license.
<< Older News