RetroArcha Sony - PlayStation Emulator on the Windows platform
RetroArch is an emulator that supports several consoles:
- PlayStation 1 (emulator: PCSX ReARMed)
- Super Nintendo (emulator: SNES9x Next)
- Nintendo Entertainment System (emulator: FCEUmm / NEStopia)
- GameBoy / GameBoy Color (emulator: Gambatte)
- GameBoy Advance (emulator: VBA Next)
- Arcade (emulator: Final Burn Alpha)
- Neo Geo Pocket Color (emulator: Mednafen NGP)
- Virtual Boy (emulator: Mednafen VB)
- Sega Genesis/Mega Drive (emulator: Genesis Plus GX)
- Sega Master System/Sega Game Gear (emulator: - Genesis Plus GX)
- Sega CD / Mega CD (emulator: Genesis Plus GX)
- PC Engine / PC Engine CD (emulator: Mednafen PCE Fast)
- WonderSwan Color / Crystal (emulator: Mednafen Wonderswan)
- Cave Story (game engine: NX Engine)
- Doom 1 / Doom 2 / Ultimate Doom / Final Doom (game engine: prBoom)
It runs in several platforms like Windows, Linux, MacOS, Android, iOS, Blackberry, PlayStation 3, XBox, GameCube, XBox 360 and Wii.
It is based in open source and the main libraries are open source too.
GitHub Repository: http://github.com/libretro
Author's website: http://www.libretro.com/
Leave a comment
You need to be logged in to post comments!
Not yet registered? Click here to register!