Official introductions thread

I'm back

Just got online tonight for the first time in a long time.

For any people not familiar with the old ZD I'm Shawn. I used to be a moderator over at ZD for years till I lost my internet connection. Glad to see I still have my old post count :).

Hi Ian and Mushroomblue. I noticed your names so far though I've only been here for a couple of minutes, but I'll recognize many more users once I've been here a while.

For any people not familiar with the old ZD I'm Shawn. I used to be a moderator over at ZD for years till I lost my internet connection. Glad to see I still have my old post count :).

Hi Ian and Mushroomblue. I noticed your names so far though I've only been here for a couple of minutes, but I'll recognize many more users once I've been here a while.

Wow, I haven't seen you in...well, I think it's been years. Good to see you man. :)

Oh hey man. I'm certain you remember me.

damnit now I'm going to have to add a cool smilie post icons. :retardedlol:

I know the feeling. You might recall the few years where I wasn't really on the Internet myself.

I didn't know that. I guess whenever I got on I was on for such a short time I didn't have time to catch up on stuff that had gone on while I was gone. Just glad you're here now and an admin also, I think ZD is in good hands. :)

Hello Everyone,

I am new here and look forward to interacting with you and get to share what I know with everyone. I look forward to meeting and greeting.

I think it's great that ZD is still around, I check back from time to time to see what the site looks like and if it's being updated. I've seen it almost die many times and it's great to see that it's survived each time :) I remember I used to visit this site so often when I was younger...

Cool stuff ;-)

Hello. My name's Zink, my life's in danger, and I like to play hacks. You want to know why my life's in danger? :mystery:

So I may have a good time here, if I don't get danger again...

Hey i'm Steve, I used to be a regular here about 7-8 years ago under the name Saprophytic, i've been meaning to check this place out again, looks quite different, not sure that I Like the theme though, kind of hard on the eyes after drinking a few brews, cheers. ;)

Hey i'm Steve, I used to be a regular here about 7-8 years ago under the name Saprophytic, i've been meaning to check this place out again, looks quite different, not sure that I Like the theme though, kind of hard on the eyes after drinking a few brews, cheers. ;)

I remember you, wouldn't you want your old account back though?

Aaaah, yes, I remember you. :bigthumbup: Like Brad said, shoot off a PM and we can hunt down your old account if you wish.

Welcome back.:thumb up:
Although the place has been refurbished, the cemetery is still in back, if you get hungry for a snack. =P

On a more serious note, I just hope no one takes offence to the new name. A smart guy once remarked that religion has sometimes been a touchy subject on these boards. =P

You'll find that the forum is less active then it used to be, due to an interruption in its operation. People seem to slowly be coming back, however, so stick around.

On a more serious note, I just hope no one takes offence to the new name. A smart guy once remarked that religion has sometimes been a touchy subject on these boards. =P

The strange thing about this is that I just blocked it out and somehow read it as Chrisofdeath. I'm not sure if this means something or not. ;)

The strange thing about this is that I just blocked it out and somehow read it as Chrisofdeath. I'm not sure if this means something or not. ;)

That means nothing really.

I'ld worry more about my 15 yr old second cousin. I was telling him how I like to stand outside on summer nights drinking coffee and how on the full moon there were always stupid fights going on in town. I told him when someone came walking up the street on nights of the full moon I would step back away from the sidewalk toward the door of my building so no arguments would occur making me beat someone senseless with my coffee cup.

Well an hour earlier he had told me it sucked he had to go to church in the morning and with that fresh in his mind he said, "What would suck would having to beat someone senseless with a coffee cup with the phrase ,What Would Jesus Do?, written on the side".

About 30 seconds later when I stopped laughing.... :D

Doesn't really matter to me if I had my old account, though I suppose it would be nifty. Which one of the admins do I shoot the pm to? hahaha

Back
Top Bottom