Official introductions thread

I'm back, technically. btw I'd like to have my old account (symbolic X) deleted. personal reasons. If the administrative team can please take care of that, I greatly appreciate it. :)

I'm sure it's like phpBB where if an admin deletes a user, all user posts are turned into visitor/guest posts. Unless vBulletin is different!

Just signed on here and posted a few posts but in general i do like this forum. Seems to have a lot of news and info for when you needed it most.

I have been into emulation for quite some time and never really found a forum worth posting on. I used to go to emuHQ to download the newest emulators but it seems they are dead at the moment. Thats when i found this site and i think i will be staying.

I love the Xbox for the homebrew and emulation and i am getting into the emulation scene for the PSP. I have a high spec quad core PC so emulation is not a problem and i do use it for that purpose.

Anyways hope to be joining you in some of the discussions

yo, my names greg i jus joined today, was surfin around for emulator forums and found this so i thought id jump in an see how it is. im 20, bout to b a daddy, idk jus play emulated games on my laptop and work, drink on the weekends thas bout my life lol, whats good everyone.

yo, my names greg i jus joined today, was surfin around for emulator forums and found this so i thought id jump in an see how it is. im 20, bout to b a daddy, idk jus play emulated games on my laptop and work, drink on the weekends thas bout my life lol, whats good everyone.

. . .

please fix your English before continuing to post here.

Hmm, seems like this thread was not updated for a long time, so I'm here to introduce myself.

I'm Michael Carew, also known as nosound.97. I'm beta tester of Dolphin emulator and global moderator of it's forums. I registered here because I just love emulation :p Do I need to tell more? :D

Last edited:
Howdy folks... it's been awhile. Use to go by Kabucho. I'm an old, washed out ROM hacker. Howdy to anyone that remembers me.

Back
Top Bottom