Delete the non-working news posters, and a list of the staff members

I have no idea; none of his posts suggested along those lines. If you want you can search his final posts through his profile, but if I remember right he simply went on vacation. He seemed a bit rash.

Now that's brainstorming.

ka-BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!
Sorry guys my gf's just been keeping me soooooooooo busy.

no

Last edited:
I was but then all the backflipping colon D chickens left. :(

http://www.zophar.net/forums/showthread.php?t=9652

Congratulations to him for such activity. I was ready to post this morning, but right when I clicked the news forum the server timed my limited DNS out.

This has been getting worse every day...lasting for initially half an hour to now six hours. I might just completely lose my association here. Next minute I had to go to school.

Devil's Luck, that's me. I don't hate seeing that he beat me to it; I'm just sick of seeing the vaguely probable occur right in front of my face like every day. To see them come true is just so irritating, but that is just me. not to forget all the good luck I get

Last edited:
Hey, for the staffers who are hiding, give Gutzsant a hand for god sake :p If you don't have enough time to put on ZD, tell the mods so they can bring other who have more time. It's nothing to be shameful about, it happens.

Hey, for the staffers who are hiding, give Gutzsant a hand for god sake :p If you don't have enough time to put on ZD, tell the mods so they can bring other who have more time. It's nothing to be shameful about, it happens.
Actually I've been thinking about pruning the staff list myself. There are way too many content managers that haven't done shit at all. Hell they haven't even posted.
Hopefully after that we'll have a more accurate look of the staff here.

Update: I pruned a good portion of users that had 0 posts (I didn't delete them mind you, I only removed them from the group). There are a few on here that were here for a little while, then just disappeared (one of them was probably my doing, ha!)
I'll send PMs to them later to see if they still are going to contribute or not.

Back
Top Bottom