Search results

1. Y

gba

I'm new to the gba, so I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a good emulator <P ID="signature"></P>
  2. Y

My computer is no more

So, I went to turn my computer on on Monday. It beeped. 5 seconds later, it beeped. It beeps every 5 seconds, and nothing is displayed on the monitor. I think my motherboard is fucked. Ideas? <P ID="signature"></P>
  3. Y

Tetris Attack tiles

I'm wanting to play around with Tetris Attack, but the graphics are compressed and I need to access them. Is there a utility that can decompress SNES graphics? <P ID="signature"></P>
  4. Y

wft: video.google.com's top 10

Top 10 1. FIAT EMPIRE - Why the Federal Reserve Violates the U.S. Constitution 2. Barbie Girl :D 3. Woman In SHOWER!!! 4. Lesbian Prison yard Rape footage caught on tape 5. Girl caught by boyfriend 6. Webcam Girls Go Wild ( full ) 7. Ainda te amo 8. Guy pwned by girl...
  5. Y

wft: video.google.com's top 10

Top 10 1. FIAT EMPIRE - Why the Federal Reserve Violates the U.S. Constitution 2. Barbie Girl :D 3. Woman In SHOWER!!! 4. Lesbian Prison yard Rape footage caught on tape 5. Girl caught by boyfriend 6. Webcam Girls Go Wild ( full ) 7. Ainda te amo 8. Guy pwned by girl...
  6. Y

Whoa, guess who's birthday!

Happy birthday, 9th Sage! May you do whatever it is you like to do on your birthday <P ID="signature"></P>
  7. Y

Linux distro?

Does anyone recommend one for someone who's only been on windows? I'm just looking for something basic, but not completely trivial to learn <P ID="signature"></P>
  8. Y

Richard Stallman and the creator of C++ came to my school

and I didn't go see them, because I know absolutely nothing about it <P ID="signature"></P>
  9. Y

I'm writing an faq!

But I don't know much about text editors that use ASCII... So, I thought I'd see if there was anyone here who edits text, and would like to recommend an editer! (Bear in mind, my computer doesn't have Notepad) <P ID="signature"></P>
  10. Y

cmd

So I've been messing around with cmd.exe in Windows XP. I've read a few short guides, but still feel like I don't know what's possible with this thing. Can anyone recommend anything? Any guides, anything to try to do? thanks. <P ID="signature"></P>
  11. Y

Star Ocean

Why am I so awful at this game? What am I missing? <P ID="signature"></P>
  12. Y

More patching problems

I'm trying to patch Star Ocean with DeJap's new translation. I can get it patched, but then the graphics screw up, and I can't move past the Tri-Ace screen. I'm using zsnes, which DeJap's site said would work with this version of the patch. edit: I've also tried snes9x, which they actualy...
  13. Y

patching problem: 4 ips files?

I downloaded a translation patch for Tales of Phantasia (SNES), but it came with 4 ips files. I tried each of them, and the game is still not translated. Can anyone help me? <P ID="signature"></P>
Back
Top Bottom