Recent content by Sliver X

1. S

200GB ATA Hard Drive

I have a Western Digital Caviar 200GB (186GB Real) HDD I have no need for (Finally made the jump to all SATA); it's had very little use, and is in great shape, according to S.M.A.R.T. diagnostics and how it performs. Asking price is $40 plus shipping (Probably about $10 via UPS Ground), and...
  2. S

Core 2 Duo E4300 (LGA 775)

As stated in title, plus heatsink/fan. Hasn't been used more than a month; I'll pay shipping. $90 Paypal is preferred. If interested, contact me at panicus@gmail.com <P ID="signature"></P>
  3. S

Shell "Distro": Hyper BBLean v1.0

I've been using BBLean for several years, which is a Windows port of a Unix/Linux window manager. So I've basically got it to a satistfactory state over the years, and thought it would be interesting to let others try it. http://panicus.googlepages.com/HyperBBLean.exeHappy Super A Number 1...
  4. S

Sweet, sweet Mednafen.

Well, Sarencele has added preliminary Sega Master System and Game Gear support to her emulator, basing it around the core of SMS Plus!. From what I've tried, it's already pretty solid: Mednafen just keeps amazing me. http://forum.fobby.net/index.php?t=msg&th=300&start=0&Hyper Linkage</a> <P...
  5. S

Hell Froze Over

Ever since the Prescott era of the Pentium 4, I've been an advid Intel hater. They continued to pump out power hungry, poor performing processors until AMD's continual cock slaps to the face finally forced them to, you know, get innovative again. However, I just recently built a rig and decided...
  6. S

*Release* Valis (NES) translation.

So I did a translation of the NES Valis game with the aid of satsu. There's two variations I've made; One is simply a straight forward translation, and the other has some fairly heavy assembly hacks to try and remedy the horrible design flaws of the game...
  7. S

VRC6 and Castlevania 1?

Yeah, Mr. Disch did an awesome hack of CV to where it uses the VRC6 mapper (The same one used by Akumajou Densetsu). Setz(Skiffles) and I are using this as a base for a new Castlevania hack, and I've been seeing what all I can do with the expanded sound hardware VRC6 provides, which has resulted...
  8. S

Dragoon X Omega II - Easy Type

Dragoon X Omega II was designed to emulate Dragon Warrior as much as possible. This, obviously, entailed a high degree of difficulty, with a major stressing on level grinding to complete the game. While some enjoy the old-school RPG experience, many do not. Therefore, an "Easy Type" version of...
  9. S

Belmont's Revenge Speed Hack

Tonight (Morning?), I finally traced routines enough to track down the speed index for Christoper in Belmont's Revenge. He now moves roughly twice as fast, though I didn't mess with the rope climbing speed (I think it actually makes sense to be slow doing that). Despite this being released...
  10. S

Castlevania - Legends: Speed Hack

One of the things that put me off about the Gameboy CV games was the slow walking speed of the protagonists. While I understand this was due to the old school Gameboys blurring very badly when *anything* moved, in the age of emulation it's just a pain in the ass. So I...
  11. S

Recca - X10DED

Like Recca? Wish it was harder? Had more levels? It turns out that such a mode exists in the game, but requires you to reset the console at the ending screen of the standard game. This struck me as rather stupid that the game mentions nothing of this. Now this mode is enabled by default in the...
  12. S

The colors... THE COLORS!

So yeah, I was bored out of my mind earlier and decided to make this: http://panicus.googlepages.com/nespal11.zipNES Palette Compendium</a> It contains a bunch of NES emulator palettes, mostly ripped by myself. There are also some user created ones as well. For those afraid to download the...
  13. S

Dragoon X Omega II v1.26

*edit* A point release, v1.26 has been released that adds a couple of features. After discovering the armor bug in v1.0, I've been working on the hack. Much has been fixed, balanced, and added. This includes: Armor works.. Massive gameplay adjustments: You gain money faster, weapons are...
  14. S

Dragoon X Omega II 1.0

This should be the last time I bother you people with this. DXOII has reached the 1.0 mark. You can get it from the hack's http://dxo.panicus.org/dxo2/index.htmlhomepage</A>. <P ID="signature">irc.esper.net / #rom-hacking: Hack the r0hms, bro.</P>
  15. S

Release - Dragoon X Omega II: Final Beta

Dragoon X Omega II has progressed to the point that it's basically done: This is the final beta and not v1.0 in the hopes of ironing out any small issues that may remain. Anything from this point forward will only be bug fixes, so your save game and such will work just fine when 1.0 is...
Back
Top Bottom