Bliss-Box 4-Play is available at Kickstarter.
"The 4-Play is a universal console-to-USB controller adapter with 4 ports allowing up to 4 players to play at the same time with almost any controller of their choosing.
The 4-Play already supports these 17 controller ports:
- Virtual Boy
- Nintendo 64
- Wii Remote Expansion Port (Nunchuck, Classic Controller, etc.)
- PlayStation (1 and 2)
- DB9 (Sega Master System, Sega Genesis, Atari 2600, etc.)
- Sega Saturn
- Sega Dreamcast
- DH15 (Atari 5200, Neo Geo, etc.)
- Atari Jaguar
- TurboGrafx-16 Full
- TurboGrafx-16 Mini
- Apple Pippin
nGlide version 1.04 had been released: (2015/03/03)
"nGlide is a 3Dfx Voodoo Glide wrapper. It allows you to play games designed for 3Dfx Glide API without the need for having 3Dfx Voodoo graphics card. All three API versions are supported, Glide 2.1 (glide.dll), Glide 2.4 glide2x.dll) and Glide 3.0 (glide3x.dll). nGlide translates all Glide calls to Direct3D. Glide wrapper also supports high resolution modes. "
nGlide 1.04 changelog:
-added support for Hind
-added support for SimCopter
-added support for Xtom 3D
-fixed Codename: Eagle disappearing textures
-fixed Dreams to Reality (with DOSBox + Gulikoza's patch) fog problem
-fixed Formula 1 track surface details problem
-fixed Formula 1 '97 depth fighting issue
-fixed Incubation: Time Is Running Out image quality with high resolutions
-fixed Incubation: The Wilderness Missions image quality with high resolutions
-fixed Jane's Combat Simulations: F-15 Classic cross cursor issues
-fixed NASCAR Racing 3 cursor traces
-fixed Newman Haas Racing blinking car shadow
-fixed Return Fire 2 disappearing objects
-fixed Star Wars: Rogue Squadron 3D ctd after ending mission
-fixed Ultima 9: Ascension cursor in videos
-fixed V-Rally missing shadows under cars
-fixed Vigilance switch video modes error
-added support for TEXFMT extension (FXT1 and S3TC compressed / 32-bit / 2k textures)
-added support for PIXEXT extension (T-Buffer / Stencil buffer)
-added support for 24bit-Z mode
-fixed Homeworld garbled graphics in 1024x768
-fixed Serious Sam: The First Encounter missing lens flare effect
-fixed Serious Sam: The Second Encounter missing lens flare effect
-added support for individual configurations via environment variables
-added support for Windows 10
-added 144Hz refresh rate mode
-added support for Direct3D reference rasterizer (software rendering)
(place d3dref9.dll from DirectX SDK into game/system directory to use it)
-fixed missing 1024x768+ resolutions in several Glide2 games
-fixed minor glitch with lines rendering
-fixed some incompatibilities with anisotropic filtering
-improved performance of lfb reads and writes
-unsupported internal resolutions by GPU are now upscaled by default
I have updated three of my Android emulators this week: AlmostTI, fMSX,
and ColEm. fMSX and ColEm gained AndroidTV support and a bunch of fixes.
AlmostTI now uses Material Design theme, with the new icons. See below
for complete change lists.
AlmostTI 2.6 -- Texas Instruments Graphing Calculator Emulator
* Fixed TI83+ hangup at boot time.
* Now using Material Design theme by default.
* Now defaulting to the "light UI" mode.
* Removed black bands around icons in the ROM Selector.
* Disabled builtin debugger (too confusing for users).
* Selected better fitting icons.
* Replaced all icons with newest Lollipop versions.
* Patched Google License Verification library to work on Lollipop.
* Switched to Lollipop SDK (android-21).
fMSX 4.1.4 -- MSX, MSX2, and MSX2+ Emulator
* Added experimental AndroidTV support.
* Cleaned up the grid view in the File Selector.
* Fixed support for *.MX1/*.MX2 files in fMSX Deluxe.
* Fixed Emulation Settings not showing up from File Selector.
* Fixed Lollipop crashes by patching LVL and Moga libraries.
* When assigning keys, DPAD_CENTER button confirms assignments.
* Switched to android-21 API, as required for AndroidTV.
ColEm 3.3.2 -- ColecoVision Emulator
* SAME CHANGES AS fMSX 4.1.4.
puNES v0.92 is available for download (2015/Mar/05):
"puNES is an emulator under development that works on Linux32/64 and Windows32/64. The SDL version, of course, needs of SDL libraries to run. Uncompress the zip/tar file in a subdirectory and use. The emulator, finally, support compressed archives."
AlmostTI version 2.6 for the Android platform is available for download: (March 3, 2015)
- Google Play
"AlmostTI turns your Android device into a Texas Instruments graphing calculator. It fully emulates TI-84+, TI-84+ Silver Edition, TI-83+, TI-83+ Silver Edition, TI-73, TI-83, TI-85, TI-86, TI-82, and TI-81 calculators made by Texas Instruments. And yes, if you have got a tablet, it will become a really BIG TI calculator. AlmostTI also lets you save your calculations at any point and then select from several previously saved tasks."
AlmostTI is commercial software and it is being sold at $4.99.
BizHawk v1.9.2 is available for donwload. (2015/03/04)
BizHawk is a A multi-system emulator written in C#. It is available for Windows and MacOS. It is open source software released under the MIT License.
The supported systems are:
* Nintendo Entertainment System / Famicom / Famicom Disk System (NES/FDS)
* Super Nintendo (SNES)
* Nintendo 64
* Gameboy Color
* Super Gameboy
* Sega Master System
* Game Gear
* Sega Genesis
* Sega Saturn
* PC-Engine (TurboGrafx-16) / CD-ROM
* Atari 2600
* Atari 7800
* TI-83 Calculator
- URL: https://code.google.com/p/bizhawk/
IPS Peek is a free IPS patch analysis tool for Microsoft Windows.
Usually, IPS patches can only be analyzed with hex editors; this can be difficult if the user has no knowledge of the IPS file format. IPS Peek allows IPS patches to be easily viewed in a visual way.
IPS patches can be opened, along with an optional target file (a file the patch is designed for). Each patch record can be clicked in a list, showing the data that is written to the file (in the Data View). Patch records can be selectively enabled or disabled for a given target file, and tested with an emulator, all from within the application. Patch report information can also be exported for later use.
- Selective patching with instant visual file differences.
- Emulator testing (with selected patch records).
- Supports loading of a target file to see how patch records affect it (with patched file differences and highlighting).
- Shows patch records, record sizes, offsets and more!
- Shows Lunar IPS truncate extension (CHS).
- Shows data (in a hex view) written by a patch record.
- Shows total size of all modified data.
- Allows exporting of patch information to a text file for later use.
- Filtering support.
The latest version can always be found on the official page: https://www.codeisle.com/products/ips-patch-analyzer/
uBee512 5.6.0 released (2015/02/28).
"uBee512 is an emulator for the Microbee Z80 ROM, FDD and HDD based microcomputers for the Windows and Linux platform."
* Compiled up against the LibDsk-1.3.5 library which now provides write support for CopyQM disk images along with many other changes since 1.2.1 released in 2008-01-23. See the LibDsk ChangeLog.
* Fixed a problem when writing to CRTC 6545 display start high and low registers 12 and 13 was not refreshing the display. This had been a long standing issue with some programs that changed these registers such as the Net ROM under the IC model where rubbish characters remained on the top line.
<< Older News
ROMs (Public Domain)
Music Playback / Manipulation