VICE 2.4.10 development release is available for download (2014/11/15):
"VICE is an emulator collection which emulates the C64, the C64-DTV, the C128, the VIC20, practically all PET models, the PLUS4 and the CBM-II (aka C610). It runs on Unix, MS-DOS, Win32, OS/2, Acorn RISC OS, BeOS, QNX 6.x, Amiga, GP2X or Mac OS X machines. VICE is an open source emulator released under the GNU GPL license."
The following 8 files have been added to the collection of .gsf Game Boy Advance music sets:
- Bouken-Ou Beet - Busters Road
- Ganbare! Dodge Fighters
- Mario Party Advance
- Sangokushi Eiketsuden
- Sangokushi Koumeiden
- Tales of the World - Narikiri Dungeon 3
- Tantei Jinguuji Saburou - Shiroi Kage no Shoujo
The following 2 files have been updated in, or added to, the collection of Nintendo DS music sets:
- Cocoto Kart Racer
- Yoshi Touch & Go
fronTEENd had been released:
- Download Link
- Github source code repository.
fronTEENd is a generic JAVA fronteend for emulators.
- No usual modern frontends bloatness
- Ease of use (choose emulator, choose rom, play)
- Support for compressed/merged sets (through 7zip, not included)
- Simple web browser which search google for the selected rom, ideal to have
a simple side-by-side rom related info before you play.
- Configurable via simple JSON definitions, adding a new emulator is super easy!
- Tested on linux, windows, osx
- In active development!
Author: Valerio Lupi
The following 23 files have been added to the collection of .gsf Game Boy Advance music sets:
- Cinnamon Game Series 2 - Yume no Daibouken
- Croket! Great - Toki no Boukensha
- Duel Masters 3
- Futari wa Pretty Cure - Arienaai! Yume no Sono wa Daimeikyuu
- Genseishin Justirisers - Souchaku! Chikyuu no Senshi-tachi
- Get Ride! Amdriver Shuggeki! Battle Party
- Hello! Idol Debut - Kids Idol Ikusei Game
- Kiss x Kiss - Seirei Gakuen
- Konjiki no Gashbell!! - Unare! Yuujou no Zakeru 2
- Little Patissier - Cake no Oshiro
- Mega Man Battle Network 5 - Team Proto Man
- Onmyou Taisenki - Zeroshiki
- Pocket Dogs
- Puku Puku Tennen Kairanban - Youkoso! Illusion Land he
- Sylvanian Families - Fashion Designer ni Naritai! - Kurumi-risu no Onnanoko
- Top Gun - Combat Zones
- Twin Series 3 - Konchuu Monster - Ouja Ketteisen + Super Chinese Labyrinth
- Twin Series 4 - Ham Ham Monster EX - Hamster Monogatari RPG + Fantasy Puzzle Hamster Monogatari - Mahou no Meikyuu 1.2.3
- Wagamama Fairy Mirumo de Pon! - Nazo no Kagi to Shinjitsu no Tobira
- Wanko Mix - Chiwanko World
- Yoshi - Topsy-Turvy
- Zettai Zetsumei Dangerous Jiisan 3 - Hateshinaki Mamonogatari
- Zoids Saga - Fuzors
The following 14 files have been updated in, or added to, the collection of Nintendo DS music sets:
- Daigassou! Band-Brothers
- Kenshuui Tendo Dokuta
- Mahjong Taikai
- Ping Pals
- Pokemon Dash
- Puyo Pop Fever
- Ridge Racer DS
- Sprung - A Game Where Everyone Scores
- Tennis no Oujisama 2005 - Crystal Drive
- Tiger Woods PGA Tour
- Wario Ware - Touched!
- Zoo Keeper
- Zunou ni Asekaku Game Series! Vol. 1 - Cool 104 Joker & Setline
The Atari 2600 emulator for Windows, Macintosh and Linux has been updated.
- Text input from non-US keyboard layouts is now supported. Note that all text in Stella is still ASCII-only, but at least it can now be entered using a native layout.
- Related to the text input changes, the debugger Alt-combo shortcuts have been changed; they now use the same key but with Control instead of Alt (Control-F for frame advance, etc).
- Controllers are now detected dynamically by Stella. This means that you can plug/unplug joysticks/paddles/etc while Stella is running, and they will be added and removed automatically. Also fixed is a bug whereby sometimes custom joystick mappings weren't being saved.
- The 'cpurandom' option is now broken down by register type, so you can selectively enable/disable randomization for each one. The default is to disable randomization for all registers.
- Fixed 'MDM' scheme to trigger bankswitching on writes to hotspots (previously it only triggered on reads). Also, the scheme has been modified as originally designed by E. Blink; hotspots are now in the range $800-$BFF instead of $800-$FFF.
- The OSX app-icon now includes 32x32 and 16x16 versions, so 'small' icons will be viewable in 'Finder', 'Get Info', etc.
- The Linux port now uses an app-icon; this seems to be needed for some window managers.
Download it here (Windows), here (Macintosh), here (Linux) or at http://stella.sourceforge.net/downloads.php
SDLMAME4Ubuntu 0.155 for Ubuntu had been released (Monday, 20th October 2014)
Homepage URL: http://sdlmame.wallyweek.org/
SDLMAME has once been a port of the popular MAME™ (Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator) emulator to the SDL library. It ran on many different platforms, including both 32- and 64-bit Linux.
The following 20 files have been added to the collection of .gsf Game Boy Advance music sets:
- Aleck Bordon Adventure - Tower & Shaft Advance
- Boukyaku no Senritsu
- Dora the Explorer - Super Star Adventures!
- Dragon Ball - Advance Adventure
- Elf - The Movie
- Gakuen Alice - Dokidoki Fushigi Taiken
- Kingdom Hearts - Chain of Memories
- Legend of Zelda, The - The Minish Cap
- Metal Slug Advance
- Riviera - The Promised Land
- Shikakui Atama wo Marukusuru Advance - Kokugo, Sansuu, Shakai, Rika
- Shin Megami Tensei Devil Children - Messiah Riser
- Smashing Drive
- Super Real Mahjong - Dousoukai
- Texas Hold 'em Poker
- Urbz, The - Sims in the City
- World Championship Poker
- Yu Yu Hakusho - Tournament Tactics
The following 6 files have been updated in the collection of Nintendo DS music sets:
- Madden NFL 2005
- Asphalt - Urban GT
- Feel the Magic - XY XX
- Mr. Driller - Drill Spirits
- Spider-Man 2
- Super Mario 64 DS
PCem v9.0 had been released for Windows and Linux. (2014/10/04)
"PCem is an emulator for old XT/AT-class PCs. It emulates IBM 5150 PC, IBM 5160 XT, Tandy 1000, Generic XT clone, DTK XT clone, Schneider EuroPC, Amstrad PC1512, Sinclair PC200 , Amstrad PC1640, Amstrad PC2086, Amstrad PC3086, IBM AT, Commodore PC30-III, Dell System 200, AMI 286 clone, Acer 386SX/25N, Amstrad MegaPC, AMI 386 clone, AMI 486 clone, AMI WinBIOS 486 clone, AMI PCI 486 clone (Shuttle HOT-433).
With 640k of RAM (1-64mb for AT and 286/386/486), 2 floppy drives (up to 2.88mb), 2 hard drives, CGA, MDA, Hercules, EGA (PC1640 only), VGA or SVGA, SoundBlaster, GameBlaster, GUS, and a mouse. It can run both DOS-based games and booter games, as well as Windows."
MameUI v0.154.1 for Windows is available for download:
"MAMEUI, formerly MAME32, is the GUI version of MAME. Originally authored in 1997 by Chris Kirmse, it was the first port of MAME™ to the Windows platform. MAMEUI is currently in maintenance mode with no active development taking place. The 64-bit version is still compiled and released when there is no breakage with the core."
<< Older News
ROMs (Public Domain)
Music Playback / Manipulation