AmiArcadia and WinArcadia had been updated to v22.75 (2015/01/12):
WinArcadia is available for the Windows plaform. AmiArcadia is available for AmigaOS and MorphOS.
"AmiArcadia and WinArcadia are multi-emulators of these machines:
* the Emerson Arcadia 2001 console family (Bandai, Emerson, Grandstand, Intervision, Leisure-Vision, Leonardo, MPT-03, Ormatu, Palladium, Poppy, Robdajet, Tele-Fever, Tempest, Tryom, Tunix, etc.) (1982);
* the Interton VC 4000 console family (Acetronic, Fountain, Hanimex, Interton, Prinztronic, Radofin, Rowtron, Soundic, Voltmace, Waddington, etc.) (c. 1978);
* the Elektor TV Games Computer (1979);
* PIPBUG-based machines (EA 77up2, EA 78up5, Signetics Adaptable Board Computer, Eurocard 2650, etc.) (c. 1977-1978);
* the Signetics Instructor 50 trainer (1978);
* the Central Data 2650 computer (1977);
* the Astro Wars, Cat and Mouse, Galaxia, and Laser Battle coin-ops by Zaccaria (1979-1982);
* the Malzak 1 and 2 coin-ops by Kitronix (c. 1980);
* the Chaos 2 computer (1983);
* the Dolphin trainer (1977);
* the PHUNSY computer (c. 1980);
* AY-3-8550/8600-based Pong systems (c. 1976-1977);
* the Ravensburger Selbstbaucomputer aka 2650 Minimal Computer trainer (1984); and
* the MIKIT 2650 trainer (1978)."
JsDOSBox version 3.1 had been released (2015/01/19)
- Better performance
- Sound re-implemented. Sound now stereo. Also works in Firefox
This is a Japanese emulator for the Sharp X68000 not to be confused with XM6. The changelog from the previous version is
o XM6 TypeG version 3.13 a little and follow the L30 (2014/11/16).
- And follow the contact portion between VM-CPU core.
- And follow the interrupt delay processing of the MFP.
- And follow the keyboard matrix processing. (Leave the default disabled)
o Nereid updated emulation from its own implementation to TypeG implementation.
Supports automatic generation mode of o MAC address.
o abolish the "Tools> Nereid save the bank memory to a file (provisional)".
Updated to o wxWidgets 3.0 system.
I assign o JP array [\ _ filtration] key to X68k key 0x34 [_].
I assign o US array [= +] key to X68k key 0x0d [^].
o US array ['"] the key X68k key 0x28 [:] I assign to.
o JP array [SHIFT] + [0 Wa] and to separate the [SHIFT] + [^ to ~]. (WxGTK)
and mounting the LED display on the o software keyboard. Change the color scheme.
the folder of o (wxMSW) launcher configuration file (xm6i.ini) from $ HOME
Change to CSIDL_APPDATA.
o Added "file> Display the configuration file path" dialog launcher.
o ver 0.44 Fixed a problem that was no longer possible since the CD boot.
Fixed key input remains a problem when the focus is out o the main window.
Download it here (Windows), here (Mac), or at http://xm6i.org/ where you can get the NetBSD version too.
The following 8 files have been added to the collection of .gsf Game Boy Advance music sets:
- Bleach Advance - Kurenai ni Somaru Soul Society
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
- Erementar Gerad - Tozasareshi Uta
- Futari wa Pretty Cure Max Heart - Maji Maji! Fight de IN Janai
- Kidou Gekidan Haro Ichiza - Haro no Puyo Puyo
- Konjiki no Gashbell!! - The Card Battle
- Oshare Princess 5 + Nyaa to Chuu no Rainbow Magic 2
- Shin Bokura no Taiyou - Gyakushuu no Sabata
The following 7 files have been updated in, or added to, the collection of Nintendo DS music sets:
- Fullmetal Alchemist - Dual Sympathy
- Mega Man Battle Network 5 - Double Team
- Naruto - Path of the Ninja
- Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan
- Pac'n Roll
- Yu-Gi-Oh! - Nightmare Troubadour
LaunchBox 4.3 is available for download: (2015/01/04).
LaunchBox is a emulators frontend for the Windows Platform. It supports several emulators, including support DOSBox, Steam and ScummVM launching. It also downloads the games artwork from several sources. It is freeware but you can also buy "LaunchBox Premium" that has more customization options.
<< Older News
ROMs (Public Domain)
Music Playback / Manipulation