mGBA 0.1.0 had been released (2014/12/16) for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
- Source code
"mGBA is a new emulator for running Game Boy Advance games. It aims to be faster and more accurate than many existing Game Boy Advance emulators, as well as adding features that other emulators lack."
mGBA v0.1.0 Changelog:
- GBA Input: Add ability to save configured axes
- GBA Input: Add key names
- All: Increment ABI and version number for the future
- Util: Enumerating a Table should list the key, too
- Qt: Fix axes overriding hats
- SDL: Axis mapping loading
- Qt: Disable sync to video by default
- SDL: Add gamepad axis support, not currently mappable
- All: Add CHANGES file
- Qt: Fix Qt::5Multimedia build
- Qt: Axis mapping
- All: Update CHANGES
The following 4 files have been added to the collection of .gsf Game Boy Advance music sets:
- Mega Man Zero 4
- Meitantei Conan - Akatsuki no Monument
- Ochaken no Yume Bouken
- Tower SP, The
The following 6 files have been updated in the collection of Nintendo DS music sets:
- Classic Action - Devilish
- Guru Guru
- Minna no Mahjong DS
- Naruto - Ninja Council 2 (European Version)
- Nintendogs - Chihuahua & Friends
- World Championship Poker - Deluxe Series
The dream of every emulator enthusiast is to be able to connect all the game consoles classic controllers into the USB port of the PC (and other platforms) to play games.
Bliss-box had been discussing some prototypes on how to do that since 2007 on emulation forums.
Now Bliss-box launched a kick starter campaign to raise money to turn the Bliss-box 4-play product into a reality, this is an "almost circular" 4 ports adapter that with a set of cables with allow you to connect almost any kind of gamepad/joystick to your PC.
Emulicious was updated on 2014/12/07. The binaries are marked as 2014/6/26 but it was recently released.
"Emulicious is a free to use multi-system Emulator for Windows, Linux, MacOS(X) and any other operating system supporting Java SE. It is a Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Master System and Game Gear Emulator."
Created by Calindro
TronDS version 126.96.36.199 is available for donwload:
TronDS is a Nintendo 3DS emulator for the Windows platform, for the moment it only runs some homebrews.
Here it version Emulator 188.8.131.52 Changelog:
* Fixed a bug launching CLR on Windows Vista and above.
* Fixed bugs on VFPU emulation.
* Fixed bugs in vertex shaders emulation.
* Fixed bugs in textures management.
* Add support for GSP Service.
November 6th, 2014 was as a sad day in the history of videogames. The father of the videogame industry Ralph Baer had just passed away. He came out with the first console codenamed the Brown Box in 1966. It would later be marketed by Magnavox and released to the public as the Odyssey in 1972.
Rest In Peace, Rest In Paradise and most of all Rest In Pixels, Ralph. You will be missed.
The following 5 files have been added to the collection of .gsf Game Boy Advance music sets:
- Backyard Baseball 2006
- Dynasty Warriors Advance
- Kappa no Kai-kata - Kaatan Daibouken!
- Mezase! Koushien
- Nyan Nyan Nyanko no NyanCollection
The following 8 files have been updated in the collection of Nintendo DS music sets:
- Egg Monster Heroes
- Harvest Moon DS
- Kirby - Canvas Curse
- Space Invaders Revolution
- Tantei Kibukawa Ryosuke Jiken Tan - Kamen Genei Satsujin Jiken
- Yakuman DS
The following 7 files have been added to the collection of .gsf Game Boy Advance music sets:
- Ace Combat Advance
- DK - King of Swing
- It's Mr. Pants
- James Pond - Codename Robocod
- Legendz - Sign of Necrom
- Racing Gears Advance
- Super Robot Taisen Original Generation 2
Additionally, the file for Trace Memory has been updated in the collection of Nintendo DS music sets.
VICE 2.4.10 development release is available for download (2014/11/15):
"VICE is an emulator collection which emulates the C64, the C64-DTV, the C128, the VIC20, practically all PET models, the PLUS4 and the CBM-II (aka C610). It runs on Unix, MS-DOS, Win32, OS/2, Acorn RISC OS, BeOS, QNX 6.x, Amiga, GP2X or Mac OS X machines. VICE is an open source emulator released under the GNU GPL license."
The following 8 files have been added to the collection of .gsf Game Boy Advance music sets:
- Bouken-Ou Beet - Busters Road
- Ganbare! Dodge Fighters
- Mario Party Advance
- Sangokushi Eiketsuden
- Sangokushi Koumeiden
- Tales of the World - Narikiri Dungeon 3
- Tantei Jinguuji Saburou - Shiroi Kage no Shoujo
The following 2 files have been updated in, or added to, the collection of Nintendo DS music sets:
- Cocoto Kart Racer
- Yoshi Touch & Go
fronTEENd had been released:
- Download Link
- Github source code repository.
fronTEENd is a generic JAVA fronteend for emulators.
- No usual modern frontends bloatness
- Ease of use (choose emulator, choose rom, play)
- Support for compressed/merged sets (through 7zip, not included)
- Simple web browser which search google for the selected rom, ideal to have
a simple side-by-side rom related info before you play.
- Configurable via simple JSON definitions, adding a new emulator is super easy!
- Tested on linux, windows, osx
- In active development!
Author: Valerio Lupi
<< Older News
ROMs (Public Domain)
Music Playback / Manipulation