- Ashita no Joe - Makka ni Moeagare!
- Astro Boy - Omega Factor
- Card Captor Sakura - Sakura Card de Mini Game
- Cinnamoroll - Koko ni Iru yo
- Croket! 3 - Granyuu Oukoku no Nazo
- Gachasuta! Dino Device 2 - Dragon
- Gakuen Senki Muryou
- Harvest Moon - More Friends of Mineral Town
- Majokko Cream-chan no Gokko Series 1 - Wannyan Idol Gakuen
- Mega Man Battle Network 4 - Red Sun
- Mermaid Melody - Pichi Pichi Pitch - Pichi Pichi Party
- Minna no Ouji-sama
- Ochaken no Heya
- Ozzy & Drix
- Peter Pan - The Motion Picture Event
- Pikapika Nurse Monogatari - Nurse Ikusei Game
- Simple 2960 Tomodachi Series Vol. 3 - Itsudemo Puzzle, The - Massugu Soroeru Straws
- Simple 2960 Tomodachi Series Vol. 4 - Trump, The - Minna de Asoberu 12 Shurui no Trump Game
- Sims, The - Bustin' Out
- Sonic Battle
- Sylvanian Families - Yousei no Stick to Fushigi no Ki - Marron-inu no Onnanoko
- Wagamama Fairy Mirumo de Pon! - 8 Nin no Toki no Yousei
- Wanwan Meitantei
- Zatch Bell! - Electric Arena
The missing file for Penguin Land has been added to the collection of .gbs Game Boy music files.
Update #61 to the High Voltage SID Collection, released on June 28th and including 749 new SID tunes and 1479 fixes, was added to ZD.
The file for Dragon Ball has been added to the collection of .wsr WonderSwan music files. The files for the final two games, released in February and May 2004, will be added upon their availability.
The following 29 files have been added to the collection of .gsf Game Boy Advance music sets:
- Batman - Rise of Sin Tzu
- Bomberman Jetters - Game Collection
- CIMA - The Enemy
- Crazy Chase
- Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
- Double Dragon Advance
- Dr. Seuss' The Cat in the Hat
- F-Zero - GP Legend
- Hamster Monogatari 3EX, 4
- Hobbit, The
- Hot Wheels - World Race
- Koinu-chan no Hajimete no Osanpo - Koinu no Kokoro Ikusei Game
- Lord of the Rings, The - The Return of the King
- Magical Quest 3 Starring Mickey and Donald
- Mario & Luigi - Superstar Saga
- Matantei Loki Ragnarok - Gensou no Labyrinth
- Mermaid Melody - Pichi Pichi Pitch
- Minna no Soft Series - Hyokkori Hyoutanjima - Don Gabacho Daikatsuyaku no Maki
- Minna no Soft Series - Minna no Mahjong
- Minna no Soft Series - Shanghai
- Minna no Soft Series - Tetris Advance
- Oriental Blue - Ao no Tengai
- Prince of Persia - The Sands of Time
- Sanrio Puroland - All Characters
- SD Gundam G Generation Advance
- Slime Mori Mori Dragon Quest - Shougeki no Shippo-dan
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004
The popular NSF conversion tool nsf2midi has received unofficial English and Russian translations by Alex-Yu.
You can download both here: http://www.zophar.net/utilities/converters/nsf2midi.html
The Atari 2600 emulator for Windows has been updated.
- Ported Stella to SDL2, which brings many new features. Among the largest improvements is native hardware acceleration support for Windows (Direct3D) and Linux/OSX (OpenGL). It is also now possible to port Stella to iOS and Android devices using OpenGLES. Hardware acceleration is now required, which means up-to-date drivers are needed. Software rendering is still present, but is somewhat unoptimized and unsupported going forward.
- Fullscreen video modes now use the desktop resolution. Switching to fullscreen and back to windowed mode no longer rearranges icons on your desktop.
- TIA TV effects are now available in all video modes, since hardware acceleration is a requirement.
- Added a much more detailed view of cart extended RAM to a new debugger tab. Special thanks to SpiceWare for this implementation.
- Added preliminary support for 'DASH' bankswitching scheme by A. Davie.
- The AtariVox and SaveKey controllers now have the ability in the debugger to completely erase the virtual EEPROM data.
- Added 'savesnap' debugger prompt command, and also associated context menu item to the debugger TIA output area. This saves the current TIA image to a PNG file.
- Added 'hidecursor' commandline option, which allows to completely disable showing the mouse cursor (useful on systems that don't have a mouse).
- Removed 'uipalette' option, as the original palette is no longer supported.
- Updated included PNG library to latest stable version.
Download it here or at http://stella.sourceforge.net/
The following 22 files have been added to the collection of .gsf Game Boy Advance music sets:
- Banjo-Kazooie - Grunty's Revenge
- Battle x Battle - Kyodai Gyo Densetsu
- Boku wa Koukuu Kanseikan
- Densetsu no Starfy 2
- Digimon - Battle Spirit 2
- Disney's Party
- Gensou Suikoden - Card Stories
- GetBackers Dakkanya - Jagan Fuuin!
- GT Advance Championship Racing
- GT Advance 2 - Rally Racing
- Kawaii Pet Game Gallery
- Momotarou Matsuri
- Naruto - Konoha Senki
- Oddworld - Munch's Oddysee
- Ojarumaru - Gekkou Machi Sanpo de Ojaru
- Rocket Power - Zero Gravity Zone
- Shin Kisekae Monogatari
- Shin Megami Tensei Devil Children - Koori no Sho
- Shin Megami Tensei II
- Tantei Gakuen Q - Meitantei wa Kimi da!
- Wagamama Fairy Mirumo de Pon! - Taisen Mahou-dama
- Zettai Zetsumei Dangerous Jiisan - Shijou Saikyou no Dogeza
The file for Rockman EXE - N1 Battle has been added to the collection of .wsr WonderSwan music files. The files for the final three games, released between November 2003 and May 2004, will be added upon their availability.
The following 12 files have been added to the collection of .gsf Game Boy Advance music sets:
- Boboboubo Boubobo - Maji de!! Shinken Shoubu
- Duel Masters
- Gensou Maden Saiyuuki - Hangyaku no Toushin Taishi
- Koinu to Issho - Aijou Monogatari + WanWan Puzzle
- Madden NFL 2004
- Mega Man Battle Chip Challenge
- Mortal Kombat - Tournament Edition
- Oshare Princess 3 + Kisekae Wanko
- Pokemon Pinball - Ruby & Sapphire
- Sword of Mana
- Tales of Phantasia
CORRECTION: The title of this thread should say "July 2003", not "June 2003". All other information contained within is accurate.
ORIGINAL POST: The file for Doraemon no Study Boy - Kanji Yomikaki Master has been added to the collection of .gbs Game Boy music files. This was the last game released for Game Boy Color, therefore this finishes the collection.
The files for Saint Seiya - Kogane Densetsu-hen Perfect Edition and Super Robot Taisen Compact 3 have been added to the collection of .wsr WonderSwan music files. The files for the final four games, released between August 2003 and May 2004, will be added upon their availability.
The following 18 files have been added to the collection of .gsf Game Boy Advance music sets:
- Boktai - The Sun is in Your Hand
- Croket! 2 - Yami no Bank to Banqueen
- Dragon Drive - World D Break
- Gem Smashers
- Get! Boku no Mushi Tsukamaete
- Hamster Club 4 - Shigetchi Daidassou
- Hamster Paradise - Pure Heart
- Jurassic Park Institute Tour - Dinosaur Rescue
- Magical Quest 2 Starring Mickey and Minnie
- Meitantei Conan - Nerawareta Tantei
- Nakayoshi Pet Advance Series 4 - Kawaii Koinu Mini - Wanko to Asobou!!
- Onimusha Tactics
- Shin Megami Tensei Devil Children - Puzzle de Call!
- Shining Soul II
- Shrek - Reekin' Havoc
- Super Mario Advance 4 - Super Mario Bros. 3
- Wan Nyan Doubutsu Byouin - Doubutsu no Oishasan Ikusei Game
UPDATED 06/01/2014: The 267 missing sets of .gsf Game Boy Advance music files for games released through June 2003 have been added to ZD. For a complete listing of files added, check the comments.
Additionally, the April 27, 2014 update of the set for Dragon Quest Characters - Torneko no Daibouken 2 Advance - Fushigi no Dungeon has been applied.
The 161 .wsr WonderSwan and WonderSwan Color music files for games released through June 2003 have been added to ZD. The files for the final six games, released between July 2003 and May 2004, will be added upon their availability.
The file for Kanji Boy 3 has been added to the collection of .gbs Game Boy music files. The file for the final game, Doraemon no Study Boy - Kanji Yomikaki Master, will be added upon its availability.
The final 17 missing sets of .psf2 PlayStation 2 music files have been added to ZD:
- Super Robot Taisen Alpha 3 - Shouen no Ginga he (split into two files)
- Super Robot Taisen MX
- Super Robot Taisen Original Generation (split into two files)
- Super Robot Taisen Original Generation Gaiden (split into two files)
- Super Robot Taisen Z (split into two files)
- Super Shanghai 2005
- Taishou Mononoke Ibunroku
- Takahashi Naoko no Marathon Shiyouyo!
- Tales of Rebirth
- Tentama - 1st Sunny Side
- Thread Colors - Sayonara no Mukougawa
- True Love Story 3
- Tsuki no Hikari - Shizumeru Kane no Satsujin
- Uchuu no Stellvia
- Ueki no Housoku - Taosu ze Robert Juudan!!
- Ys I & II Eternal Story
- Yukinkoto Daisenpuu - Saiyuki to Koyukino Hie Hie Daisoudou
nGlide is a freeware Glide wrapper for Windows and DOS games. It allows you to play 3Dfx games on modern GeForce/Radeon graphics cards. Some of them are Diablo 2, Need for Speed 2-5, Carmageddon 2, Tomb Raider, Turok. All three API versions are supported, Glide 2.1 (glide.dll), Glide 2.4 (glide2x.dll) and Glide 3.0 (glide3x.dll). Glide wrapper also supports high resolution modes.
nGlide 1.03 changelog:
-added support for Pro Pilot 99
-added support for Pro Pilot 99 (Demo)
-added support for Requiem: Avenging Angel
-added support for Requiem: Avenging Angel (Demo)
-fixed Airfix Dogfighter black pickup items
-fixed Descent 2 (with DOSBox + Gulikoza's patch) main menu glitch
-fixed F-16 Multirole Fighter clipping issue
-fixed F-22 Lightning 3 clipping issue
-fixed Game Net Match no intro
-fixed Gex 2: Enter The Gecko rendering glitch
-fixed Gunmetal buggy static effect, wall decals, fog and horizon
-fixed MIG-29 Fulcrum clipping issue
-fixed NHL 99 broken loading screen
-fixed Tiger Woods 2001 crash with voodoo1 driver
-fixed Triple Play 99 disappearing players
-fixed Triple Play 2001 crash with voodoo1 driver
-added support for Star Trek: Voyager - Elite Force
-added support for COMBINE, PALETTE6666 and GETGAMMA extensions
-added support for stipple patterns
-added support for advanced alpha blending
-fixed Divine Divinity ctd at exit
-fixed Serious Sam: The First Encounter menu glitches
-fixed Serious Sam: The Second Encounter menu glitches
-fixed Star Trek: Elite Force 2 crash with flares=precise
-improved performance of geometry rendering and texture creation
-fixed regressed games in the previous release
Download it here or at http://www.zeus-software.com/downloads/nglide
news by nglide
UPDATED 05/14/2014: An additional 68 sets of .psf2 PlayStation 2 music files have been added to ZD. This completes the collection through the letter R. For a complete listing of files added, check the comments.
Also, Rhythm Heaven was added to the sets of .2sf Nintendo DS music files.
<< Older News
Windows Mobile Smartphone
iOS (iPhone/iPod Touch)
ROMs (Public Domain)
Music Playback / Manipulation