There's magic everywhere in this bitch. *nt*

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, sucks to be you then. Next time you see someone wearing a cocked baseball cap and baggy pants 6 sizes to big then think about your position on this subject.

Um.... I'm pretty sure my position on the subject would remain the same. Are you trying to insinuate that I'm racist?

It wasn't me that made the original statement if you check back. I was just having fun with it. Really you should JUDGE me without knowing me.

I'm quite aware of who made the original statement. That's why my initial post was directed to that person. You chose to defend their ignorant statement, thus I pointed out that you're an idiot.

And since you've stated that you judge people on intelligence, I'll admit that I do as well. And I'm not sure if I've ever seen you make any intelligent statements on this board or contribute anything of worth, hence my opinion that you're a waste of oxygen and bandwidth.

So if I'm not so intelligent as you call it then maybe I'm not here to post intelligent "boring stuff" and want to just have a good time. I'm really though to old to give a fuck what a 64 post newbee here like yourself thinks. BTW if you didn't know I was a Moderator here for years and have seen trolls like you come and go so take your race/close minded card and shove it up your ass.

On another note I was dating black girls back in '82 in Jersey and to tell you the truth we sure turned a few heads back then considering it was still considered taboo back then by many. So I've taken shit from racist for being color blind so unlike today I actually got told it wasn't right me dating a black girl. That statement was made by "drum roll please" A black man though I heard many snickers and was laughed at by white guys and my own father for doing it. Still want to call me racist?

So if I'm not so intelligent as you call it then maybe I'm not here to post intelligent "boring stuff" and want to just have a good time. I'm really though to old to give a fuck what a 64 post newbee here like yourself thinks. BTW if you didn't know I was a Moderator here for years and have seen trolls like you come and go so take your race/close minded card and shove it up your ass.

On another note I was dating black girls back in '82 in Jersey and to tell you the truth we sure turned a few heads back then considering it was still considered taboo back then by many. So I've taken shit from racist for being color blind so unlike today I actually got told it wasn't right me dating a black girl. That statement was made by "drum roll please" A black man though I heard many snickers and was laughed at by white guys and my own father for doing it. Still want to call me racist?

I'm not sure if I've seen so many examples of obliviousness in a single post. You're even defending yourself against criticism directed at other people.

You were a moderator here for years? I've run this entire fucking site before. And I'll be doing so again in the near future, on way or another.

This entire thread:

jerkoff.gif

You JUST figured that out?

Suspected before and between the statement about running the site "into the ground by crashing it totally" and his schizophrenic personality which came out real well today was the final give away.

Didn't really want to say anything till I was sure in case it wasn't and I insulted him by asking him if he was Inverse.

It's kind of tougher with no IP check "though he probably used a proxy like usual". Just had to wait till his emotions overrode his brain to figure it out.

running the site "into the ground by crashing it totally"

Um... I've never crashed the site. Perhaps you should go search for my name in the news archives to see the various times that I've rebuilt sections of this site from scratch. Better yet, find Zophar and ask him about the time I built a complete redesign for the site and then SwampGas (who didn't own the site but was the server administrator for the host) threatened to shut down the entire site if it was used because I didn't use a black background.

"though he probably used a proxy like usual".

Nope, I haven't used a proxy on this site for quite awhile. At least, not with this particular account. Don't give Reaper man too much credit, however. He was only positive that it was me because I told him as much a couple of months ago in IMs.

Nope, I haven't used a proxy on this site for quite awhile. At least, not with this particular account. Don't give Reaper man too much credit, however. He was only positive that it was me because I told him as much a couple of months ago in IMs.

Fair enough, but I had my suspicions.

...hey uh, I'm pretty sure I told you that some other time when you asked me. As far as figuring out who you were, InVerse, it honestly is NOT very difficult. You don't tend to act differently, ever, so that's one big tip off.

...hey uh, I'm pretty sure I told you that some other time when you asked me. As far as figuring out who you were, InVerse, it honestly is NOT very difficult. You don't tend to act differently, ever, so that's one big tip off.

That was the other time about 6 months or so ago.

Musical taste is not racist. Melodyist maybe or fashion hater but racist, no. Hell I hate redneck country music the worst, I guess I'm racist against white trash maybe but I'm white so that really isn't racism either. I'm sooo confused.

BTW my brother aka Hatchetman is a 43 year old Juggalo that came to my fathers birthday with a mohawk when he was 40. :)

Oh yeah we are also roommates and he's sitting right now about 30 ft away from me playing mafia wars.

Musical taste is not racist.

Tacos aren't automobiles either. Are you under the mistaken impression that someone in this thread at some point made a claim that judging someone on their taste in music was racist or were you just interjecting a random non sequitur?

Tacos aren't automobiles either. Are you under the mistaken impression that someone in this thread at some point made a claim that judging someone on their taste in music was racist or were you just interjecting a random non sequitur?

Go play with someone else till they ban you again.

Go play with someone else till they ban you again.

See, that's the difference between you and me. When I don't understand what someone is talking about, I ask them. When you don't understand what someone is talking about, you change the subject and attempt to disguise your ignorance. The only shame in ignorance is in a refusal to correct it.

10/10

See, that's the difference between you and me. When I don't understand what someone is talking about, I ask them. When you don't understand what someone is talking about, you change the subject and attempt to disguise your ignorance. The only shame in ignorance is in a refusal to correct it.

You didn't ask a question. You just did what you claimed he did; went off subject and started putting words in peoples mouths.

I forgot that everyone who listens to a particular type of music dress and act exactly the same.

I don't see a question mark.
or in this:

And my original point still stands. Being a closed minded, bigoted fuck is far worse than being a member of any particular musical "clique".

And a "bigoted fuck" != someone with just a fashion opinion.

Um.... I'm pretty sure my position on the subject would remain the same. Are you trying to insinuate that I'm racist?

You are the first to say racist about a cap and pants and it's the first question you wrote.

You didn't ask a question. You just did what you claimed he did; went off subject and started putting words in peoples mouths.

You seem to have difficulty following threads. If you'll look at my post immediately previous to my post that you initially quoted, you'll notice this:

Are you under the mistaken impression that someone in this thread at some point made a claim that judging someone on their taste in music was racist or were you just interjecting a random non sequitur?

I realize that that quote contains many large words that you might have difficulty processing but I'm sure your skill with the English language is sufficient to recognize that the "Are you" at the very beginning and the "?" at the end qualify the sentence as a question.

And a "bigoted fuck" != someone with just a fashion opinion.

That quote was in response to someone who listed two different groups of music fans and asked which was "sadder". I'm not really sure what that has to do with a "fashion opinion". I think you're inability to follow threaded conversations has once again done you in.

You are the first to say racist about a cap and pants and it's the first question you wrote.

Shawn insinuated that I would react to people dressed in such a manner in a different manner than I would others. Since that style of dress was originated by and deeply connected to members of a particular race, I asked him if he was insinuating that I was racist.

As I later stated, when I don't understand something, I ask questions. Since his statement made no sense to me, I asked a question to clarify if my understanding of his intention was correct.

Along the same line, I have no clue what the point of your comment is, so would you please explain it to me? (Kudos, though, for being able to overcome your difficulty in processing threaded commentary long enough to determine the chronological order of my queries, however.)

Last edited:
I realize that that quote contains many large words that you might have difficulty processing but I'm sure your skill with the English language is sufficient to recognize that the "Are you" at the very beginning and the "?" at the end qualify the sentence as a question.

Sorry I got mixed up a little. So sue me for the money you lost.
Big words make you look like a pompous asshole that looses the point of communication.

That quote was in response to someone who listed two different groups of music fans and asked which was "sadder". I'm not really sure what that has to do with a "fashion opinion". I think you're inability to follow threaded conversations has once again done you in.

That I know. Again, lets pretend that it wasn't about fashion and about sadness. How does that equal to a bigoted fuck?

Shawn insinuated that I would react to people dressed in such a manner in a different manner than I would others. Since that style of dress was originated by and deeply connected to members of a particular race, I asked him if he was insinuating that I was racist.

What race?

Along the same line, I have no clue what the point of your comment is, so would you please explain it to me?

You're a troll.

(Kudos, though, for being able to overcome your difficulty in processing threaded commentary long enough to determine the chronological order of my queries, however.)

Whats a "queries"?:D

Big words make you look like a pompous asshole that looses the point of communication.

Okay, let's look at the big words/phrases that were used in the referenced quote:

Are you under the mistaken impression that someone in this thread at some point made a claim that judging someone on their taste in music was racist or were you just interjecting a random non sequitur?

Now which of the highlighted terms do you feel result in pomposity or diminish the value of the communication?

Is there a phrase you feel would be shorter yet equally as concise as 'mistaken impression'? I suppose 'wrong idea' might work but 'wrong' can easily be misconstrued, whereas 'mistaken' implies a specific meaning and 'idea' and 'impression' are not wholly the same thing.

As far as 'interjecting' goes, I suppose 'inserting' would have worked just as well but interjecting is more commonly used in the manner seen, particularly in regard to non sequiturs.

And as for non sequitur, while it's technically Latin, there really is no other word that means the same thing.

That I know. Again, lets pretend that it wasn't about fashion and about sadness. How does that equal to a bigoted fuck?

You do realize that the use of 'sad' in that quote isn't referring to the emotion of sadness, don't you? 'Sad' is a common slang term for 'pathetic' which is clearly how it was used in this case. Do you not see how referring to a group of people as pathetic because of their taste in music is equal to bigotry?

You do know what bigotry means, right? A bigot is a person who is intolerant of people who are different from them. Insulting groups of people because of their taste in music is a clear example of bigotry.

What race?

Do you truly not know this? It is commonly known that such a style of dress is associated with African Americans. This is evident in the fact that the NAACP has stated on numerous occasions that attempts to ban such style is racist.

You're a troll.

Show me one example of a statement I've made for the sole purpose of eliciting a negative response. How does asking you to clarify what you meant with a particular statement constitute trolling? Did you not do the exact same thing when you asked me "What race?" ?

Whats a "queries"?:D

Are you from an English speaking country? If not, I'll cut you some slack. I'm not one of those people who think everyone in the world should speak English. True, when they are interacting in an English speaking environment, it would be best if they spoke the language but as long as a basic grasp of the fundamentals exists, there's no need to nitpick on minor points of advanced level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom