There's magic everywhere in this bitch. *nt*

Status
Not open for further replies.
every time I see a person wearing an ICP shirt, I now have to fight off the urge to scream "FUCKING MAGNETS: HOW DO THEY WORK?" or "[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I don't wanna talk to a scientist. Y'all motherfuckers lying, and getting me pissed!"

so, which is sadder nowadays: being a juggalo, or being an emo kid?
[/FONT]

Hahahaha, seriously, it gets points with me just for the anchor saying he's "Krazee Thug Nuts" as if it's the most normal thing in the world. I wonder how many takes of this there were where the people involved were cracking up. :p I'm not really into ICP, but damn if this isn't strangely fascinating.

Hahahaha, seriously, it gets points with me just for the anchor saying he's "Krazee Thug Nuts" as if it's the most normal thing in the world. I wonder how many takes of this there were where the people involved were cracking up. :p I'm not really into ICP, but damn if this isn't strangely fascinating.

It was pretty funny.

The production value on it is surprisingly high for a fan video.

My favorite part is how they stay so serious when delivering lines like this:

(puts on glasses and reads from paper) "Obama thinks he on some Dark Carnival shit, but he a neden hole 4 real. He best step the fuck of before he gets smacked in the nuggs." (removes glasses and carries on with deep insight)

"Ninja Orange Juice cup ball monkey ballz on rice with rancid tuna and rotten turtles with pickled dolphin beaks"

That is all.

I forgot that everyone who listens to a particular type of music dress and act exactly the same.

But many Juggalo's aka White Light Brown do dress up or did dress up occasionally in the makeup. Emo's are also a known group to dress up that way. Heavy metal fans, hard rock fans, country music fans. I'm not saying a majority do but some do and it's pretty obvious though emo and goth are kind of close in look with the black and all to the average person.

And my original point still stands. Being a closed minded, bigoted fuck is far worse than being a member of any particular musical "clique".

And my original point still stands. Being a closed minded, bigoted fuck is far worse than being a member of any particular musical "clique".

OK, sucks to be you then. Next time you see someone wearing a cocked baseball cap and baggy pants 6 sizes to big then think about your position on this subject. I never said everyone did since that would include me and everyone else in the world. You are getting way to worked up over this.

Oh btw I don't judge people from their taste in music. I judge them on their honesty and integrity and if they are dumb as fuck or just do dumb things for no reason. It wasn't me that made the original statement if you check back. I was just having fun with it. Really you should JUDGE me without knowing me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom