Super Mario Lost in Monochrome Land Update

Haven't played a ton yet, but it's looking really great. You have something really interesting going on with the music and the graphics. :) Levels are pretty good too.

Thanks again!
I'm not trying to do the best hack, but the best I can.
When I say "i can", it means that I try to do what I can include.
I'm not a programmer, but I've tried to include all what the hack needed.
Since that version,I had got some good suggestions,and later, I think I would update the hack with one of these.
Anyway,thanks a lot!

I just finished it tonight. Really liked it, was the right kind of difficulty while still being fun (a lot of "oh shit!" moments, wondering if i keep bouncing from music block to music block if I'll land safely, was pretty exciting lol

keep up the good work. The music in the final level... I know it from somewhere, but cant place it.. though there were other songs throught the game I recognized but I wont spoil it for anyone :)

Yeah Burzy, Thanks!
:D
That make me happy when people talk about my hack, that was a pleasure too to test and debug it!
That was a real work, but I'm happy with the result!
Have a very good day!

( The sunday for you is a monday for me! )

Hi everybody!
I'm there for a (I hoooooooope!) "final" version of my hack,with bug fixes,and little changes going from little bug fixes,to a complete level modification (Icy winter melody is now very differrent!)
So if you want to test it!

It's attached to this post!
Have a good day!
(all problems can be told there!)

EDIT!

I worked a lot of hours to change a lot of palettes, fixed some bugs, and decrease the difficulty in the 1rst level !

I hope it's finaly a "Final version"!

(V1.4s, attached to the post!)

(RE!) EDIT:
I tried to upload the hack on the site, but the "verification code" nevers appears, so I can't.
I don't know if yes, but if it's just for me, could a moderator upload the hack for me, please?!?

Thanks for advance!

Last edited:
Hello!
Sorry to re post in this forum so late,but I was a little bit out of the net,and there was a bug in the previous version of the rom,here attached the patch WITHOUT the big bugs,CHEEEEERS!

Attachments

• Super Mario Lost in Monochrome (v1.4u).zip
    298.3 KB · Views: 861
Back
Top Bottom