PSX emulating without full screen

kone191

I'd like to make a walkthrough of FF7 with ePSXe 1.60 but my computers isn't good enough to record full screen with good quality.
Is there a way to run ISO-files with another resolution perhaps (or in smaller screen) ?

first of all ou need to upgrade to version 1.7.0 and use P.E.O.p.S. Soft Driver 1.18 and the eternal spu 1.41 plugins which should give you perfect emulation in windowed mode. enjoy playing a great game and i wish you luck on your project. ^^

first of all ou need to upgrade to version 1.7.0 and use P.E.O.p.S. Soft Driver 1.18 and the eternal spu 1.41 plugins which should give you perfect emulation in windowed mode. enjoy playing a great game and i wish you luck on your project. ^^

Oh well I already made this work with some searching in ePSXe 1.60.
Only problem now is to make video which hypercam can record (not too good quality) and also text can be seen.
I tried in 160x120 window and got a good quality video but unfortunately if you put it in full screen text can't be seen anymore :(
I'll try if I can find a good speed and good quality with text too.

BTW now I've a problem that ePSXe runs too fast (emulates 80-300% depending on a time when it records (for example in battles about 80% and when walking 200%))
Is there a way to make it emulate always 100% (not possible in battles I know) ?

Back
Top Bottom