New FF6 patch up

i'm unable to download your patch. When I click on the download link it takes to me a page with a bunch of encryption on it. Is there anther way to get it?

Sounds cool :)

EDIT:

For which rom is the patch made ?
I've Final Fantasy III (U).smc but I'm not sure if it worked right when I tested it.

Final Fantasy III (V1.1) (U) I've patched versions 1.0 and 1.1 and It seemed to work fine on both. Hope you enjoy it!
And to tha reaper man. The first time I uploaded It to this website they were larger. So Im not sure what to do. I'll re-upload them again though as soon as I shake off this hangover. I am using Microsoft windows internet explorer.

Last edited:
What browser are you using?

I'm using Safari on my mac. I've been able to run SNES9X through a program called Crossover and haven't had much trouble downloading other patches regardless of whether or not they were made on pc's. Any recommendations?

Oh, and to Gi Nattak, very cool what you did with the Whelk battle; I'm doing something similar with the hack I'm working on.

That makes perfect sense. You use a shit browser on a shittier computer. Sorry, can't help you with that one.

Yes, we know you hate macs. :rolleyes:

For future reference, strings805, right click (or if you have a one button mouse, hold down ctrl on the keyboard while you click) on the link and select and select "Download Linked File As", if you find the browser is reading a file in-browser instead of presenting you with a download dialog. Or if you already have it open in the browser, go to "File>Save as". It's not encrypted, it's just the browser displaying it as text.

I'm currently uploading version 1.1 of this patch that will fix some serious sprite issues that somehow appeared before I uploaded it... So please re-patch if you already are playing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom