ARProductions2009's review thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Street Fighter Zero 2 = Street Fighter Alpha 2
Nash = Charlie

Charlie does fight like Guile and it's got something to do with the story. Still you might get some flaming from SF fanboys about that Nash thing.

Street Fighter Zero 2 = Street Fighter Alpha 2
Nash = Charlie

Charlie does fight like Guile and it's got something to do with the story. Still you might get some flaming from SF fanboys about that Nash thing.

Oh I have already, and alot of em are from Screwattack.com

The thing is, I have not playing the Alpha series, so I didn't know, and like I said in the video, I haven't played all the Street Fighter games

Game Review #20: Road Rash (Sega Genesis Version):

That’s right, the classic motorcycle racing game. This game is awesome, and a lot of fun. I hope you enjoy this review!

This video is a very special message from me, and well, it’s kind of a thank you video to everyone who has watched, and enjoyed my videos. It really means a lot.

Enjoy

Game Review #21: Circus Charlie

I hope you enjoy this review, and oh btw, I am up to 100 subscribers! How cool is that. I really don’t know what to say. You guys are awesome! Expect a 100 subs video coming soon. Thanks to everyone who have subscribed, and if your not subscribed, I would really appreciate it.

Game Review #22: Dig Dug

That’s right, the classic game of Dig Dug, and we also have a special guest. That’s right, Jigsaw is back, and oh yes…there will be blood!

Movie Review #1: Friday the 13th (2009)

This is my first ever movie review, and since I seen this on Friday, February 20th, I thought, what the hell lets review it. This movie I did without a script. As most should know, I do write a script of what I am gonna say for my reviews. So if this one is a bit crappy, then I apologize. Now also, before you jump the gun and saying I am ripping off AVGN because he reviewed this also. I am not ripping him off, this was something I wanted to review after seeing it.

there are fewer things funnier than watching a whippersnapper talk about games that were released when he was 3, let alone games made before he was born.

it's kinda like that 1up article back in the day where they made kids under 13 play classic videogames for the first time, then recorded their comments.

I still fully support your efforts. if only more people did what you are doing.

Thanks Mushroom Blue

Also, got some news that I should share with all of you

Just so you all know, the reviews are on a bit of a hiatus, I have been very sick the last few hours or so, and a little bit of a break would be good for now. I think I am catching a flu or something, because I am feeling like total crap right now

Hopefully I can get better, and get a new review out to all of you soon.

Take care,
Aaron

Haha, everything you say is true, yet I somehow still like this game. I guess I'm just masochistic. Btw, did you ever get through the first level? I find it impossible to beat that tree without a ranged weapon. There must be a way but I could never figure it out.

No I never have got passed the first level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom