ARProductions2009's review thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm...how about Athena for the NES? I'm curious to find more opinions on that game...it's one of those strange games where I feel that I should be commenting on how bad it is yet for some reason I like it.

Game Review #11: Shadow Warriors:

I do apologize for the sound quality, and the lag on the video, the sound quality is shitty because of my headset breaking, and I was using a low grade headset, hopefully I will find a new one soon. Also the lag, well I don’t really know what that was from, because it ran just fine earlier in the day when I was playing it. So I really don’t know what the hell the problem was. Anyways I hope you enjoy, and hopefully the next one gets better.

UPDATE: Hey everyone, I thought I'd update you, a new review is coming, and matter of fact, a teaser trailer is coming hopefully tomorrow. So keep your eyes peeled.

Here is my first trailer.

This is for my next review

I hope you enjoy, and just so you know, the Jigsaw voice, yes I know it’s a bit off, but oh well, can’t always be perfect, I am working on the pitch and everything with the program I am using.

Well the only thing I've been doing recently is messing around with Doom source ports (Chocolate Doom, PrBoom, and ZDoom specifically). If you want to take a look at what I've been playing with, the three I've been spending most of my time with are:

Icarus: Alien Vanguard - A classic (1995) PWAD for Doom II. Seems to play best on Chocolate Doom here, and it's pretty fun actually. From the same team that made Evilution for Final Doom.

Mock 2: The Speed of Stupid - Joke WAD for Doom II, god mode recommended. Seems to play best on ZDoom. It's a collection of things inexperienced level designers do wrong, with a rather warped sense of humour throughout. The final level is actually somewhat poetic in its own strange way.

The Sky May Be - An absolute legend, both praised as work of twisted genius and condemned as the worst WAD ever made in equal level. Designed for Doom/Ultimate Doom, and only seems to work fully in ZDoom here. Must be seen to be believed, god mode essential (not that it will help).

I've also been using MAME a bit, where I would recommend Metal Slug 3 and Puchi Carat ("Thank you for player.") as two games worth playing.

Game Review #15: Primal Rage (Sega Genesis Version):

Hope ya enjoy. Walkthrough is gonna be uploaded this afternoon. This will be my first walkthrough/Let’s play video

Game Review #16: Dynamite Bowl

Enjoy! Sorry for it being a little short, hopefully the next game review will be a long one

Also, if my reviews aren't coming out as fast as they were, I apologize, I am going through a rough time in my life right now, and if the reviews aren't coming out like they were, I am sorry.

Game Review #16: Dynamite Bowl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkPMl3jXfNI

Enjoy! Sorry for it being a little short, hopefully the next game review will be a long one

Also, if my reviews aren't coming out as fast as they were, I apologize, I am going through a rough time in my life right now, and if the reviews aren't coming out like they were, I am sorry.

Well, real life ought to take priority over this kind of thing any how.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom