Search results

1. E

I'm still here, in the background.

I'm sure some of you think that I've forgotten about this site or have given up -- well, maybe not so much given up as run out of time and gotten too many priorities -- and I'm sure even others don't even remember me. But I'm still here, and I'm still thinking about the future of the site. I've...
  2. E

Will Zophar ever make a comeback?

Dear people at Zophar's Domain, I'll keep this short. I have been around, more or less, since the beginning of Zophar's Domain. Back then, ZD was the best emulation site on the web. Unfortunately, over the past few years, the news updates have become less frequent, and as of right now, the...
  3. E

Fullscreen on NESten

I know I've done this before, but I can't find it now. How the heck do I get fullscreen on NESten? in the FAQ it mentions something about going to the video menu and checking fullscreen, but I've searched everywhere. <P ID="signature">"Next time on Lupin the IIIrd. We find out that paradise is...
  4. E

Best NES emulator?

I've been using FCE Ultra, but I've been wondering how the newest RockNES for windows compared. Which is better? <P ID="signature">"Next time on Lupin the IIIrd. We find out that paradise is a lot like Disney Land...only with hookers."</P>
  5. E

GCN to N64 Joypad Converter?

Does anyone know where I can find a converter to convert my GCN controller into an N64 controller? or is it not possible? I want to play mario 64 again, but I don't want to use the nasty grind-able N64 joysticks. EDIT: And while I'm at it, in 64th Note (The USF winamp plugin) what do Audio HLE...
  6. E

Tales of Phantasia PSX Translation?

I remember a few years back I stumbled upon someone who had taken DeJap's translation for Tales of Phantasia, and used it to translate the PSX version. Now I am trying to find that file and I can't. Can anyone point me to a link for where to find this? <P ID="signature"></P>
Back
Top Bottom