GCN to N64 Joypad Converter?

ElementZero

Does anyone know where I can find a converter to convert my GCN controller into an N64 controller? or is it not possible? I want to play mario 64 again, but I don't want to use the nasty grind-able N64 joysticks.

EDIT: And while I'm at it, in 64th Note (The USF winamp plugin) what do Audio HLE and Use Recompiler CPU do?
<P ID="signature"></P><P ID="edit"><FONT class="small">Edited by ElementZero on 09/23/04 09:54 PM.</FONT></P>

> EDIT: And while I'm at it, in 64th Note (The USF winamp
> plugin) what do Audio HLE and Use Recompiler CPU do?
>
Well, I know HLE enables High Level Emulation, meaning it goes faster, but the audio is less accurate.

<P ID="signature"><center>
2ipoj
</center><center>Richter EX Version 2.0 Activated</center></P>

> > EDIT: And while I'm at it, in 64th Note (The USF winamp
> > plugin) what do Audio HLE and Use Recompiler CPU do?

> Well, I know HLE enables High Level Emulation, meaning it
> goes faster, but the audio is less accurate.

Correct, HLE Audio is not very good, about the only game it works well with is Super Mario 64 and sort of with Pilot Wings.
The Recompiler CPU setting attempts to translate the N64 program into a PC program for faster execution, whereas the alternative is to look at each instruction individually and decide what to do with it. This doesn't work for every game rip (due to a fault in the player), but as of the new 64th Note version there's a tag to signify that. Leave Recompiler CPU enabled if you want decent speed.

<P ID="signature">-http://hcs.freeshell.org/index.cgihcs</a>
<hr>Negative pressure sucks.
</P>

Back
Top Bottom