Rant about HUMANS

Easy...I think my son drew one of those..

Watch the movie Parenthood. Keanu Reeves says one of the most intelligent things in the movie.

"You need a license to drive a car, own a dog or to get married. Anybody can be a parent."

And it's true.

The only problem with that, is that it would be very difficult to separate such a licensing program from a eugenics program.

How about we just kill all the fundie nutjobs out there?

What's scary is that those fundie nutjobs if you include all religions out number the people that are atheist at this time. So illogical belief trumps logic. We're all fucked.

How about we just kill all the fundie nutjobs out there?

Won't take much - just take all the warning labels off of stuff like bleach and other household cleansers.

It's called "thinning the herd".

The only problem with that, is that it would be very difficult to separate such a licensing program from a eugenics program.

Unfortunately, you're quite correct. However, if we were better at recognizing genuine learning disabilities and not claiming "little Johnny's just a little slow" all the time, we could weed out the moronically inclined....eh. Who am I kidding?

We've got too many parents not doing their jobs and expecting schools and society to do most of it for them...whatta waste.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately, you're quite correct. However, if we were better at recognizing genuine learning disabilities and not claiming "little Johnny's just a little slow" all the time, we could weed out the moronically inclined....eh. Who am I kidding?

We've got too many parents not doing their jobs and expecting schools and society to do most of it for them...whatta waste.

Problem is parents can't hit their stupid kids anymore. Pain is a teacher and that is a proven fact. So the only time a lot of these kids learn is on the street and they learn that being a stupid badass makes you the boss. The reality is those so called bosses are morons and these kids look up to them. That would include any kid joining a street gang, and now everyone knows why these kids make stupid decisions. :cool:

I agree, although beating your child wiht a 4X4 isn't exactly awesome either. My dad had one with "rod of correction" etched into it with pencil. Fucking fundy asshole.

I agree, although beating your child wiht a 4X4 isn't exactly awesome either. My dad had one with "rod of correction" etched into it with pencil. Fucking fundy asshole.

Well that's excessive bigtime. I think though a good backhand can be a great learning experience if done when necessary and not all the time. You burn your hand you learn fire is hot and don't do it anymore. You get caught shoplifting and your parent lets you have what you knew would happen you tend to remember really well the next time some friend suggest something stupid. I learned a lot when I was a kid OWWWWWW, lol. :)

I'm plan on reprimanding my children the good old fashioned way. You know what I've noticed? Black kids seem to have so much more respect for their mothers, every time I see a black kid acting up in a store, his momma lets him have it. In public. So it's humiliating, too. Sometimes, I envy that. lol

I crucified my son for disobeying me. Well, sort of. I actually invented crucifixion, knowing the Romans would totally dig it and take care of punishing him for me. Good times.

My dad let me learn "life" by myself. He always told me that if I did drugs or did things, not to count on him for support. I made my mistakes and learned. He always believe in my judgment. I want to raise my kids that way too.

Did you invent Sodomy, too?

That depends on how you define "invent" (and sodomy, too, probably). According to the divine inspiration I received, it is my mission in my mortal life to overthrow all world governments and install myself as God-Emperor, then I will be sent to a parallel reality which I will create through sheer force of will. So, in a sense, I will invent everything, but in another, nothing. I only know I invented crucifixion because God told me so.

So, I refuse to say anything else regarding this political thread area. I came here to chill out, not to have so weirdo misread things. :D

After all, this is only the internet.

So, I refuse to say anything else regarding this political thread area. I came here to chill out, not to have so weirdo misread things. :D

After all, this is only the internet.

Now you know why I used to avoid the old forum that was for this stuff on the previous boards. :p

It just blows, cause I'm in a shit ton a pain, and some cum guzzler decides to be a douche bag. It's the last thing I need. I'm so tired of this turd goblin.
This guy isn't necessarily pissing me off, I'm just too sick right now to be dealing with his idiocy.

It just blows, cause I'm in a shit ton a pain, and some cum guzzler decides to be a douche bag. It's the last thing I need. I'm so tired of this turd goblin.
This guy isn't necessarily pissing me off, I'm just too sick right now to be dealing with his idiocy.

Just as a heads up, I believe the feeling is mutual.

carlsjrrgb.jpg

This message is brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Back
Top Bottom