Rant about HUMANS

FleshCage

Here you go, guys. A thread that I'm making so people can rant about human nature. That is if you want.

I guess, try to keep your personal insults to a minimum. :)
What do you guys think is wrong with the human species?

There are to many people that are just selfish. They have a ton of kids and figure if they are environmentally correct it makes it alright and the worst thing you can do for the environment is increasing the population. Or maybe they are just retarded and don't even have a clue.

rewarding stupidity with fame

brian-david-mitchell.jpg

Nothing like giving off million dollar smiles and celebrity notoriety from being daily raped, drugged and boozed up by Charles fucking Manson for nine months.
-theangryone

Yeah, i've seen that. I remember how tuff that little black girl was.

Maddox should be elated that Elizabeth made her celebrity debut.

I have an idea for her new Reality Show - 'Liza Smart Plus 8 (captors)'. Synopsis: Elizabeth Smart is the object of desire and competition for her host of 8 captors. See who makes it past the final elimination and is crowned the False Christ.

I love Maddox. "I just deleted my mom's number from my cell phone. That's because she called me in a panic after seeing a special on CNN about swine flu asking me what she should do. How about getting a clue, mom? Idiot. "

On topic: I sort of simultaneously love and hate the human race. Failing to ever understand them, I've always felt sort of separate. This feeling helps to feed my megalomania/God complex.

We reproduce too much, especially the stupid ones.

That might be the single most intelligent thing I've ever seen you say. Even without the last part tacked on, it's one of the biggest problems facing the world. Read The Double Crisis by Aldous Huxley. It was written around 1950, I believe, and he was worried about the speed at which humanity was reproducing. He feared that by the year 2000, there would be over 1 billion people on Earth and that the planet would be unable to handle it. Well, he was off by about 5.5 billion in his measurements, but the feared effects were right on.

The other biggest problem that humans suffer from is that they spend too much time bitching about problems and not enough time fixing them. I don't give a fuck what you think, I'm only interested in what you're going to do about it.

Well I'd still rather be a person than some other lower lifeform.

If animals suddenly started becoming as intelligent as people, whoa, imagine the chaos.

That shit is ridiculous. There are so many things wrong with people... The other day, my boyfriend said that someone should bomb china, so they can start all over again. It would be a fast, and simple cure for over population there.

I sometimes think that living in a post apocalyptic world would be pretty sweet, despite radiation poisoning and all that. But the fact of starting over with nothing intrigues me.

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein
I love this quote.

I sometimes think that living in a post apocalyptic world would be pretty sweet, despite radiation poisoning and all that. But the fact of starting over with nothing intrigues me.

Lets see, no ready food supply or refrigerator that works, no electricity, no tv, no INTERNET ARGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!, no computers or games.

Fuck that shit I like my crappy life. :)

That shit is ridiculous. There are so many things wrong with people... The other day, my boyfriend said that someone should bomb china, so they can start all over again. It would be a fast, and simple cure for over population there.

I heard that same crap about the middle east when all the stuff with Iraq started. The moron ex-boyfriend of a friend of mine said "We ought to nuke it and turn it all into glass".
I tossed him into a fence. Wholesale genocide is never the answer.

Back
Top Bottom