Well I stop back...

AkaneJones

Well yes I thought I'd stop back after my month off... err well... two months. I'm a month behind my computer broke when I went on-line last month. And I still haven't fixed that, so I just post from this one.

Err anyway, I give you my first Zelda 4koma for your enjoyment. Uh, I was going to wait until the other 4, I was doing, were done, but no with all the wasted time...
Never mind strip...
ZeldaStrip01.png

Yes, Link to the Past for this one, thought some up while finishing Twilight Princess off. Oddly none about TP though, strange that.

Oh sorry about that, I had things to do and for some reason Strip 2 took too long to do. Partly because I became disinterested in applying the dot tone, and Vista doesn't like selecting an area, deleting, then filling without deselecting/reselecting first in Photoshop 7. Plus it was my least favorite of the four. But hey I only have to dot tone strip 3 now as well.
(So maybe the background details had something to with it)

As for the computer, well it only loads in safe mode any more without freezing in 30 second to a minute. I've been working on setting up another machine around here with its stuff and WinXP. I mean to just dump the second hard dive on it. But I'm a bit lazy to finish that, so I haven't done it.

Anyway the strip (it's on to Link's Awakening)
ZeldaStrip02.png

Back
Top Bottom