Switching CDs with ISO images.

I recently downloaded a two disc Sega CD game in ISO format, and I have no clue how to get my emulater, Gens, to switch to disc two without restarting the tom. I've tried mounting the image to a drive using a program I have, but Gens won't even recognize the drive. I've even tried Kegafusion and Gens+. neither of them will read the mounted drive either.
<P ID="signature">--------------------------------------------------------------------------
goofyav1qg.jpg
</img></P><P ID="edit"><FONT class="small">Edited by Vampire hunter D on 09/01/07 10:39 AM.</FONT></P>

daemon tools is a no go?
<P ID="signature">Chris

/personal/mfc/newsig.png</P>

> even recognize the drive. I've even tried Kegafusion and
> Gens+. neither of them will read the mounted drive either.
>
I haven't played multi cd games on any scd emulator, but try this...burn disc #2 and put it on the cdrom....play the iso and when it's time to change switch the emulator settings to use the cdrom rather than the iso or virtual drive...
<P ID="signature"></P>

i havent tryed playing sega cd games on an emulator ether, but if it is anything like the saturn emulation, there is probably a button in the taskbar for 'open' and 'closing' the drive. since its a virtual dive, i assume you would still need to do this, but when it is open, change the virtual drive disk from the 1st iso to the 2nd and then click close.

Back
Top Bottom