Super PSP finally dead...

McJockman

Today I was playing Super Metroid Redesign on my psp, I decided I was uncomfortable and went on top of my bunk(roomate sleeps in bottom) and as I was doing so I slipped and dropped my psp, inner LCD broken, all nav. Services permanetly disabled, all flashing color lights (except 1 of them) destroyed. Super chip: fried (due to accelerator while using snes emulator being suddenly shutoff. My psp is damaged and when turned on sounds like shit looks like shit, even feels like shit. That psp was 4 years in the making. Not a big deal to you guys, but is sucks as hell for me.

What do you mean "super chip: fried"? But anyway, that definitely sucks. At least you can tell yourself it was an accident (it's a bit different than the time I moronically destroyed a DS while putting it back together :p).

Never a good sign when you turn the system on like you said and it's flashing random colors.

When I opened up the psp to see the damage, my custom super chip (as fast and complex as a Mac (made by DarkAlex) was totally fried, as in the main components were black as in toasted, burned, etc.:cry:

A have a new PSP, from the US, but then when I tried to have it modified here in Israel, people say they can't because it's new model. Geez, should have bought one here instead.

Super chip: fried (due to accelerator while using snes emulator being suddenly shutoff.

So this super chip basically just gives the PSP more power? I would assume it drastically helps certain emulators, and if it does what I am thinking, possibly lower load times on some PSP games?

I had never researched Super Chips before, i'm more of a soft mod kind of person (Its free :p)

So this super chip basically just gives the PSP more power? I would assume it drastically helps certain emulators, and if it does what I am thinking, possibly lower load times on some PSP games?

I had never researched Super Chips before, i'm more of a soft mod kind of person (Its free :p)

Wait, is that what he meant? Overclocking or something?

Back
Top Bottom