Spinner 8 Unleashes Die Hard (TG16) & Reunleashes Mysterious Murasame Castle (FDS)

InVerse

Spinner 8 Unleashes Die Hard (TG16) & Reunleashes Mysterious Murasame Castle (FDS)

Yipeekiyay, くそったれ.

Spinner 8 comes at us with one of the least anticipated translations of all time with Die Hard for the TurboGrafx 16 (or the PC Engine for you non-American types.) Anticipation for this translation was only low due to the fact that very few people were aware that the game even existed, so I strongly encourage you to play this as soon as you can because it's almost guaranteed to live up to all of your expectations. This game is unique to the PC Engine and doesn't resemble any of the Die Hard games that appear on other systems, so give it a try the next time you're in the mood to pump bullets into people in the guise of Bruce Willis!

Mr. 8 also graces us with a massive update to The Mysterious Murasame Castle, a translation he initially released over 8 years ago. The update includes a new tile screen bearing a retranslated title, as the previous title Riddle of Murasame Castle turned out to be incorrect. The new patch also features fully expanded menu text and castle names. (Full Disclosure: I did the title screen for this hack. Every time someone downloads this patch, I get +1 Internets.)

Head over to Spinner 8's web page to see screenshots of the translations as well as 8-bit anime girls in panties. (Or you can download them from ZD at the above links, if that's not your thing.)

Back
Top Bottom