Software for clients handling complaints

EvolutionTrial

Software for handling complaints

I need your opinion about this. How do you manage a clients complaints? Our company is dealing with different clients dissatisfaction. As the officer in charge, I have to know about how can we handle our complaints data easily? What type of handling software do we need? Any recommendation of a complaints solution that can help categorize complaint data and manages it easily?

Last edited:
Using a software application is the best way to track complaints all the way from submission to resolution. Having a software tool allows you to define your process and then concentrate on making sure your customers are happy and kept safe, while maintaining your reputation and compliance status.

Thanks for the prompt response. If I may ask you, do you use a complaint handling software in your company? If so, I'd appreciate if you can advise your current provider. I prefer to look into first hand information because reviews online may sometimes be subjective.

We are planning to get this application as well as compliance management software from a one provider.

Back
Top Bottom