she lives!

wingless

Ultimate Female
i suppose i'm not "ultimate female" anymore since i can't post as "wingless", but i wanted to stop by to say hi to you guys :hearton:

I could give you your old handle if you wish.

Also, welcome back.

for posterity's sake, that'd be nice. every once in a while i think of you guys and try to stop by to see how things are going and who is still around. i've been going to the old system, apparently, and just thought that things were out of commission for a couple of years. johnny showed me the light when i visited him recently, so i have returned :)

woo, awesome.... thanks man :) .

it wouldn't be the internet if i didn't nit pick about something... what's with the capital "W"? i feel a little alien.

thanks. i'm puduhead's sister and i spent a LOT of time here between 2002 and 2005 or something. some of the old board members would remember me, but i dont know how many are still around...

The old board members were long gone by 2002.

wow, i'm feeling some agitation. not feeling much love, here! what happened??? oh wait, this is the internet... i'm guessing it was generic internet drama ;)

We don't want an agitated wingless. I guess I have to pull this out again:
drunk.png

^_^

I remember those days, in fact, I made an i'm drunk thread to make fun of all the i'm drunk threads going on.

Oh and welcome back, time to get the band back together. hahaha

The old board members were long gone by 2002.

I'll have you know Flash is still around here every once and a while...
Sorry I couldn't resist the joke. I personally don't check around here much any more. Probably because there's not much going on.

chiefmonkey checking in.

I'm 7-years married, I have 2 kids, a 3rd on the way, and I sell industrial electrical supplies.

I distinctly remember you being a "yes" on the "would you hit it" scale.

Back
Top Bottom