Running Windows 3.11 in Dosbox 0.65 OSX

RaiBlastoise

When I go to the mounted C drive with Windows installed, and run windows, it gives the error "ERROR: Unsupported expanded-memory driver already installed. Remove the driver from CONFIG.SYS." Now, obviously, if I'm mounting the folder from inside DOSBox and then switching to the C drive and running Windows, the CONFIG.SYS there would not have been loaded at all. So, the driver in question must be built into the program. Does anyone know how I can change this, or have the program manually point to another driver?

BTW, yes, I did load the AUTOEXEC.BAT on the mounted c drive.

Thank you for your help.
<P ID="signature"><hr></P>

> BTW, yes, I did load the AUTOEXEC.BAT on the mounted c
> drive.
>
I had this up and running but I can't access the HD that it's installed at the moment. Edit dosbox.conf and play with the following settings:

[dos]
xms = true | false
Enable XMS support.
Default is true.
ems = true | false
Enable EMS support.

' Default is true.

> Thank you for your help.

<P ID="signature"></P>

I'm not very good at bash, so can someone tell me how to execute DOSBox from the terminal (so I can have it load the new dosbox.conf)?
I tried going into the package folder, and running the file "DosBox" in MacOS, but apparently that isn't it, even after chmod.
Or is there a different method used in OSX? (the readme seemed to be from the UNIX version.)
<P ID="signature"><hr></P>

> Or is there a different method used in OSX? (the readme
> seemed to be from the UNIX version.)

Have you looked ot see if there is a Mac frontend for DOSbox?
<P ID="signature">http://www.xanga.com/ZeldaDD
w36931801.jpg

Wake up and smell the sarcasm.</a></P>

Back
Top Bottom