Obligitory Super Mario Galaxy 2 thread

The 9th Sage

I just want to say "Yay! Super Mario Galaxy 2!"

So far it easily seems as creative and awesome as the first game was, and I can also tell it's going to be HARDER, which is a good thing to me.

Also, Yoshi and his little drum beat rules. He's already used better than in New Super Mario Bros Wii or Mario Sunshine.

I bought it this morning, but I haven't touched it yet. I also bought my 3GS 16 Gig iPhone :)

I was lucky enough, by blind chance to have today off, so I've had lots of free time today. :) How's the iPhone working for you? I suppose they're neat gadgets, but I kind of stay away from having a cell phone. I don't want people to call me constantly or everywhere I might possibly be. ;)

I was lucky enough, by blind chance to have today off, so I've had lots of free time today. :) How's the iPhone working for you? I suppose they're neat gadgets, but I kind of stay away from having a cell phone. I don't want people to call me constantly or everywhere I might possibly be. ;)

Well, I love the iPhone and all the neat apps, like maps, gps, radios, msn, etc. Let's not forget that it makes an awesome mp3 player too :) I need a cell phone because sometimes I have times where I need to be available at my job. Also, when I'm not at home, in my car, on the road, etc, it's nice to be able to call some friends. Let's not forget the emergencies, like if my car break down or if I or someone gets hurt, etc. When I don't want to be bothered, I just turn the phone off.

As for Mario, I got 2 stars now. One with Yoshi and the other with the big Piranha plant dude. It does seems harder, but I thought it was because I haven't played the first one in a while. (Well, I haven't played GAMES for months, lack of time. Except Metal Gear Solid 4. There's always time for Metal Gear)

In b4 Brad...oh, nevermind.

Anyway, yeah...I really like SMG 2. It seems every bit as creative as the first one was. It seems like it constantly tosses new things your way.

People still buy those things when there are obviously better phones out there?

wow...

I made my tests, and I can tell you that the iPhone is one of the best cell phones.

In b4 Brad...oh, nevermind.

Anyway, yeah...I really like SMG 2. It seems every bit as creative as the first one was. It seems like it constantly tosses new things your way.

I'm surprised by the Yoshi controls. I though it would have been harder to control him.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to be waiting on this, especially since I don't know what Nintendo has coming out for the second half of the year yet. Also I still have three unplayed games. It's not like it's going anywhere.

I'm sort of in the same boat, I have a bunch of games I can play...but I just could not resist getting this game since i love the first so much. I haven't been disappointed by the second either.

Back
Top Bottom