NSF Update

Gil-Galad

I just updated my site with quite a few NSF rips this month. Here is a list of them.

16 Mahjang
1991 Du Ma Racing
89 Dennou Kyuusei Urani
All One Famimaga Disk Vol. 3 FDS
AV Card Game
AV Pachi Slot
AV Poker
AV Soccer
Bikkuriman World Gekitou Sei
Bo Jackson Baseball
Circus Caper
Date de Blackjack
Day Dreamin Davey
Family Jockey
Family Trainer Rairai Kyonshiizu
Godzilla
Great Battle Cyber
Hello Kitty no Ohanabatake
King's Quest V
Hirake Ponkikki
Hong Kong Famimaga Disk Vol.1 FDS
Honoo no Toukyuuji Dodge Danpei 1
Honoo no Toukyuuji Dodge Danpei 2
Kanshakudama Nage Kantaro
Kobayashi Hitomi no Hold Up FDS
Lengend of Prince Valiant
Marvel's X-Men
Mushashi no Ken Tadaima Shugyou
Navy Blue
Oboccochama Kun
Paperboy
Puzslot
Sesame Street 123
Shin Samurai Spirits 2
Side Pocket
Tecmo Cup Soccer Game
Tetris 2
Tetsudou Ou Famicom Boardgame
Untouchables
Wait and See
WCW World Championship Wrestling
World Champ

You can get them http://gilgalad.panicus.org/here</a>.

Enjoy.

You know... as shitty a game as Tetris 2 really was, someone bought it for me and I played the hell out of it when there was nothing better to do (I was around 10 or so, I beleive). So thanks for that bit of nostalgia right there. I've kind taken to using my Tetris 2 cart as a coaster lately >_>

> You know... as shitty a game as Tetris 2 really was, someone
> bought it for me and I played the hell out of it when there
> was nothing better to do (I was around 10 or so, I beleive).
> So thanks for that bit of nostalgia right there. I've kind
> taken to using my Tetris 2 cart as a coaster lately >_>

Only Tetris sequel I ever played was Tetris Attack (which was a pretty decent game, in my opinion). What was so different about the gameplay in Tetris 2?

> Only Tetris sequel I ever played was Tetris Attack (which
> was a pretty decent game, in my opinion). What was so
> different about the gameplay in Tetris 2?

Tetris 2 almost works like puyo pop. You match 3 or 4 of the same color together in a line (or more... or something) to get rid of them. You also have to take out the bombs. It's been years and years and years since I've played the same so... I totally forget what the bombs were for. I think there might have been a timer, and the object of the game was to elimate every bomb before the lot of them exploded at once. The original was a lot more addictive.

The NA Tetris 2 was released as Tetris Flash in Japan. Japan's Tetris 2 was a graphically improved version of Tetris with a third game mode (where bricks slowly rise up from the bottom). It also came with Bombliss (which had a GB release as Tetris Blast) and is an awesome variation. It's well worth getting the nes rom of it to see what NA missed out on.

Hey the music is almost the same as the gameboy (the ver I have)! I just as more music. It was an okay game. Tetris 1 was a hell lot better.

> Hey the music is almost the same as the gameboy (the ver I
> have)! I just as more music. It was an okay game. Tetris
> 1 was a hell lot better.
>
Tetris 2 + BomBliss (Japanese-only, as opposed to Japanese Tetris Flash, which was the UE Tetris 2) was better (actually, BomBliss mode. The Tetris mode wasn't much different except being a 2-player game).

Back
Top Bottom