Most absurd theories about the universe

JadussD

Let's come up with the most absurd theories about the nature of the universe!

Here's mine:

The universe is a fractal generating screensaver on a computer that hasn't been touched for 14 billion years.

Let's come up with the most absurd theories about the nature of the universe!

Here's mine:

The universe is a fractal generating screensaver on a computer that hasn't been touched for 14 billion years.

Or, we are in a universe that's actually a marble or a ball being used in a game of sorts by several weird dimensional aliens. (anyone recognize that)

no guys, you're doing it ALL wrong. The universe was obviously made by god and his room mate having an arm wrestle, and god farting into a lighter. (Family guy, lulz)

According to many sources on the internet, the world is a vampire. I further postulate that the galaxy is a unicorn and the universe is a leprechaun.

Hovering over the formless light, Sith-hartha, the Buddha of Doom, having abandoned his world of origin finally, being the only human within a particular, dark portion of eternity to become enlightened and thus became the only Nirvani and gaining absolute power over all, in these farthest, darkest regions of eternity, desolved all material and spiritual worlds utterly.

Looking at light, he allowed a desire to over take him: to form a void made of space and time around the light, allowing only a small, pea sized opening through which light could enter in a helixical pattern. Willing time to exist, he moved forward 14 billion years, and is currently masturbating in a Darth Vader costume to Star Wars hentai.

Scientology

slappysue.png

the universe was created before anything existed. thus the physical laws that exist today were never in place. the law of cause and effect had not been created either. therefore it is probable that the universe popped into existance without anything being needed to start it.

amen

the universe was created before anything existed. thus the physical laws that exist today were never in place. the law of cause and effect had not been created either. therefore it is probable that the universe popped into existance without anything being needed to start it.

amen

I have a hunch you are missing the point of this thread a little bit.

Back
Top Bottom