Money comes in. Money goes out.

Don't even get me started on how cool the original iMac's looked. :)
In 1998, my elementary school ''Upgraded'' to the iMac... I would have prefered what they had before; An unnamed machine with a floppy drive. If you were lucky, you got an external 3.5 drive. Mmm Number Munchers...

Sure, have fun.

itunes has to be one the most absolutely shittiest programs I have ever encountered. Not only that, but if I want to install quicktime, it FORCES that shitty program on me. Guess what apple, I DON'T FUCKING WANT IT ON MY MACHINE, YOU DICKS! Needless to say, I rely on quicktime alternative for my needs. Besides, even though you don't think so, there are plenty of other ways to get music. I tend to torrent mine, myself, but then again I'm not one of those "hip, trendy" appletards that needs to download/buy every indie song out there just to feel "cool." I mean, why don't you go and praise Starbucks while you're at it?

The iphone is a piece of shit, and so is your face.

By the way, Final Fantasy VIII is the worst game ever.

By the way, Final Fantasy VIII is the worst game ever.

PhoenixWright-ShutYourWhoreMouth-Sm.png

[Image goes here]

oTHoU.jpg

http://www.printfection.com/spoonyexperiment/Final-Fantasy-8-Sucks-T-Shirt/_p_1534381

LMAO :lol:

Just harmless sarcasm bud about product we consider inferior or just unnecessary. :)

Too bad there's no (sarcasm) (/sarcams) brackets yet :p Even if there were, what would they do ?

(sarcasm)bla bla bla(/sarcasm)
would turn into:
The following statement is a joke. -> Bla bla bla <- Do not take the last statement seriously.

lol !

Last edited:
In 1998, my elementary school ''Upgraded'' to the iMac... I would have prefered what they had before; An unnamed machine with a floppy drive. If you were lucky, you got an external 3.5 drive. Mmm Number Munchers...

In it's time, the original iMac was actually a nice computer. It was the first time a fully integrated mainstream computer was available and at a reasonable price no less. Unfortunately, the aesthetics didn't age very gracefully though.

At the school district I work in, we use 90% Macs so I've had the opportunity to see just about everything they have released since the original iMac. We even have one or two of the very elusive G4 cubes.

I just realized something...Brad's like the Hulk, except it wasn't gamma radiation but Apple products that triggers his startling transformation. :p There's a TV show in there somewhere. We could make millions.

The following statement is a joke. -><- The preceding statement was a joke.-> The next statement is a lie.-> The following statement is completely true. -><- Do not take the last statement seriously.

wat

The following statement is a joke. -> what a stupid function <- Do not take the last statement seriously.

Just had to try it out...

The following statement is a joke. ->A Sarcasm tag?<- Do not take the last statement seriously.

Wow...I don't think I've ever actually seen that before. I forgot we could add those.

The following statement is a joke. -> this is perfect <- Do not take the last statement seriously.

Seriously though I'd edit it so the sarcasm edit text before and after is about 1/2 the size of the regular text if this is possible. I did notice there was an increase size decrease size option. The reason is because the stuff the tag adds is huge and takes up a lot of space and distracts from the humor of the sarcasm itself. It is a great idea just to big. Maybe even shorten it to just the words Sarcasm in large red text before and after, more simple basically.

I don't have money to spend. Although, a year ago, and I'll admit, I spent tons of money on drugs. Now, I know better. I'm not touchin that shit again.

But yeah, I'm bad with money unless I need to save.

Back
Top Bottom