LMFAO - EMO-LMAO has just failled. Their system was so vulnerable :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Zilmar was active, I would certainly have him do some Karate moves on yo *** :D. Instead all I have is da little Italian Man Lino :)

Did you watched that video (SalsaSnack) which links the news of "EMU-LMAO is being SHUTDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!"?
Well, I've had to quit it... at 2 seconds. :mad:

I am sorry but that is hilarious :D

Eh...pointless as they may be, they really don't warrant a group dedicated to bringing them down. I think they do that all by themselves pretty well as it is.

Last edited:
I am beginning to think Zopher's Domain is full of idiots. I'm not flamming, I'm just stating the obvious.

Edit: This excludes The 9th Sage because I though his comment was very informative.

Does this ring a bell anyone? How is it that Azul Fria gets a high five for false news, and Mdkcheatz/Omegadox gets owned in the face for actually doing something constructive? Please tell me???

Last edited:
Ok, you got me...(ignoring your pointless insults to us for a minute...watch it, by the way) how is posting on their forum in that fashion constructive in any way?

Last edited:
I am beginning to think Zopher's Domain is full of idiots. I'm not flamming, I'm just stating the obvious.

Edit: This excludes The 9th Sage because I though his comment was very informative.

Does this ring a bell anyone? How is it that Azul Fria gets a high five for false news, and Mdkcheatz/Omegadox gets owned in the face for actually doing something constructive? Please tell me???

Most of us haven't responded to this because we don't care literally. I remember years ago going to EMO-LMAO because someone said they were talking shit about ZD. I didn't go there to cause trouble, I just went to see what the fuss was about. I spent about 10 minutes or so there and then I left and never went back. It looked like a bunch of maybe 16 year olds just making fun of people with no reason other than they could.

To me the site is just people making silly posts abusing people they've usually either never met or of sites they've been banned from for doing stupid stuff. I find no reason to make fun of them since it's not worth my time. I also think the site does have a purpose. It's for people that need others, kind of a camaraderie. They make each other feel better. Sure sometimes for the wrong reason but I'm sure some learn social skills there and not for other sites like ZD but for each other. It's lessons we learn growing up that some have trouble with or need a different environment with others that accept them for what they are and what they think. It's a way to boost their self esteem and I'm sure most of them have after a time used it in a positive way.

I just assume the regulars there are not stupid. They're just growing up and the site is there right of passage.

As for stupidity at ZD. Sure it gets stupid here sometimes but I'm sure like myself others come here to just goof around and if lucky have a few laughs. I don't want to be the brainy type when I come here. I have to do that enough at work and I come here to get away from all that and just destress. :)

how is posting on their forum in that fashion constructive in any way?

If you go and browse their forums, you will notice that it is close to pointless now. All they have is the headline. Soon they will have nothing. Even though, as you stated, they were going to fail anyway, I (and other people who helped) just sped up the process as it is doing nothing but lagging the emu-scene which I fear will eventually meet its demise as well. Thus the emu-scene's demise = the demise of Zophar's Domain and like societies.

Ok, you got me...(ignoring your pointless insults to us for a minute...

Normally I do not insult, as I like to keep a piece. But one thing that everyone needs to understand is that developer's have big egos. I don't seek a rep for my efforts under Gent at Project64 many years ago, but I do demand a certain level of respect.

I do not expect to see degrading comments like:

"This is lame, and you are lame...."

and

"This is unnecessary."

Also, with all due respect to Flesh Cage for NOT degrading like most, he/she should know better to use his/her common sense before making a comment like: "I don't even know what's going on here..."

...watch it, by the way)

I am sorry, but if someone does not make sense... as we are all flawed human beings and will often do (even myself)... I can not just let it slide without saying something. By ignoring it, I may as well just give up. But isn't that defeating the whole purpose of keeping this sensitive scene alive?

Look, as I said above, I make stupid comments sometimes too. But when I do and someone pulls me up on it, I admit my mistake and learn from it. But... O try to keep my mistakes ratio relatively minimal...

Last edited:
Most of us haven't responded to this because we don't care literally. I remember years ago going to EMO-LMAO because someone said they were talking shit about ZD. I didn't go there to cause trouble, I just went to see what the fuss was about. I spent about 10 minutes or so there and then I left and never went back. It looked like a bunch of maybe 16 year olds just making fun of people with no reason other than they could.

That is a fair enough statement, although if everyone didn't care (which is a good thing ;)) then why is the other thread so active? Clearly more people care than expected, no?

To me the site is just people making silly posts abusing people they've usually either never met or of sites they've been banned from for doing stupid stuff. I find no reason to make fun of them since it's not worth my time. I also think the site does have a purpose. It's for people that need others, kind of a camaraderie. They make each other feel better. Sure sometimes for the wrong reason but I'm sure some learn social skills there and not for other sites like ZD but for each other. It's lessons we learn growing up that some have trouble with or need a different environment with others that accept them for what they are and what they think. It's a way to boost their self esteem and I'm sure most of them have after a time used it in a positive way.

Possibly, net dwellers often have instabilities and seek retribution. EMU-LMAO, however, is the wrong place to feed one's ego. I mean, you wouldn't go point out a rapist forum to some mentally disturbed child, would you? (Extreme case was used as an argument, of course EMU-LMAO does not compare to rapists)

I just assume the regulars there are not stupid. They're just growing up and the site is there right of passage.

This is deffinitely true, but when one's right of passage conflicts with mine directly, then I will fight my ground. If I didn't I wouldn't be so successful as I am now in life.

As for stupidity at ZD. Sure it gets stupid here sometimes but I'm sure like myself others come here to just goof around and if lucky have a few laughs. I don't want to be the brainy type when I come here. I have to do that enough at work and I come here to get away from all that and just destress. :)

Forums are good ways to socialize, even in the emu-scene... and my comment wasn't regarding any goofing around as I highly support positive interactions between fellow members. But I do not find degrading comments to be particularly funny and quite childish. Instead of the comments above, wouldn't one's like "Oh yeah EMU-LMAO is stupid, haha! Good job, but clearly this wasn't needed as no one cares about EMU-LMAO anymore?" Something like that would have sufficed in this situation and would have encouraged a nive discussion/argument amongst friends of similar feelings towards EMU-LMAO... You get where I'm coming from?

If you go and browse their forums, you will notice that it is close to pointless now. All they have is the headline. Soon they will have nothing. Even though, as you stated, they were going to fail anyway, I (and other people who helped) just sped up the process as it is doing nothing but lagging the emu-scene which I fear will eventually meet its demise as well. Thus the emu-scene's demise = the demise of Zophar's Domain and like societies.

Step 1: troll their forums (that are dead anyway)
Step 2: ???
Step 3: We brought their site down.

Again, I really don't understand what the hell you're talking about. :p You didn't really answer the question...more than that, I think you gave more credence to what I said earlier. If anything, you're helping them as it just gives them more to talk about (or something to feel important over...after all, someone's trying to take you down so you must be important in some fashion, yeah?).

Anyway, this argument is going no where, so I think I'm bowing out while my sanity is still intact.

Last edited:
I, for one, would like to commend Mdkcheatz and the emucraze.com crew for doing what everyone else wanted to do but were unable to, due to having already went through puberty (except maybe Azul Fria) and having more important tasks at hand.

I'm sure that it must have taken a tremendous amount of effort to download the scripts required to exploit a well publicized bug in EMU-LMAO's forum software. And not only do you have to download a script, in order to run it you also have to type the command, with proper spelling and syntax, something that Mdkcheatz obviously must put some effort into achieving, as it doesn't appear to come naturally to him. (Contrary to popular belief, adding emoticons to the command line doesn't cheer the script up before runtime.)

Overall, Mdkcheatz has done a great service to the emulation community. Granted, I'm probably not the only one who didn't even realize that EMU-LMAO even had a forum, but I'm sure it probably sucked! And I'm sure that without the forum, the rest of the site will collapse shortly. Even though, as far as I can tell, the rest of the site remains untouched and isn't directly connected to the forum in any manner.

However, Mdkcheatz is right to be proud of his actions, as I'm sure what he has accomplished has increased the length of his ePeen by at least 2 inches. Once he's old enough to start puberty and can maintain an erection, those extra inches will do much to impress the furries.

Mdkcheatz, I doff my jimmy hat to you! Huzzah!

Look, all I was commenting on was that when I clicked on the link I didn't know what was going on. I have never been on that site before. Don't be a fucking douche bag on the rag.

Look, all I was commenting on was that when I clicked on the link I didn't know what was going on. I have never been on that site before. Don't be a fucking douche bag on the rag.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

-Abraham Lincoln
16th president of US (1809 - 1865)

I, for one, would like to commend Mdkcheatz and the emucraze.com crew for doing what everyone else wanted to do but were unable to, due to having already went through puberty (except maybe Azul Fria) and having more important tasks at hand.

A bit of a backhanded compliment. But I love it :D

Puberty has nothing to do with ego lad :p especially since I'm 35 :O Either that or I'm a little slow at getting my mojo D:

I'm sure that it must have taken a tremendous amount of effort to download the scripts required to exploit a well publicized bug in EMU-LMAO's forum software.

no.

And not only do you have to download a script, in order to run it you also have to type the command, with proper spelling and syntax, something that Mdkcheatz obviously must put some effort into achieving, as it doesn't appear to come naturally to him. (Contrary to popular belief, adding emoticons to the command line doesn't cheer the script up before runtime.)

I chuckled. :rolleyes:

Overall, Mdkcheatz has done a great service to the emulation community. Granted, I'm probably not the only one who didn't even realize that EMU-LMAO even had a forum, but I'm sure it probably sucked! And I'm sure that without the forum, the rest of the site will collapse shortly. Even though, as far as I can tell, the rest of the site remains untouched and isn't directly connected to the forum in any manner.

No need to get into details. But obvious the collapse of the forum system is not what will bring its demise alone.

However, Mdkcheatz is right to be proud of his actions, as I'm sure what he has accomplished has increased the length of his ePeen by at least 2 inches. Once he's old enough to start puberty and can maintain an erection, those extra inches will do much to impress the furries.

Go with that one :)

Mdkcheatz, I doff my jimmy hat to you! Huzzah!

Brawk! Hi Jack :)

Actually, looking back on my comment. I now realize my comment concerning you was uncalled for and unjust. Thus, I publicly announce my sincere apologies. I was indeed to doushebag to you :(. In return I owe you a favor for my incompetence. Just let me know ;)

Again, I really don't understand what the hell you're talking about. :p You didn't really answer the question...more than that, I think you gave more credence to what I said earlier. If anything, you're helping them as it just gives them more to talk about (or something to feel important over...after all, someone's trying to take you down so you must be important in some fashion, yeah?).

• To answer the question: I have no clue what you are expecting other than what I shouldn't have to explain from its obviousness.
  • If they meet their demise, there will be nothing to talk about. If they don't, all they have is lame news as usual; it's a win/win situation.
  • Importance is irrelevant. But I see where you may be going with this...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll tell you what. If you can "bring about the demise" of EMU-LMAO before I bring about the demise of emucraze.com then I will commit suicide via a live webcam feed.

If, however, I bring about the demise of EmuCraze before you successfully end EMU-LMAO then you must anally penetrate yourself with an 8" vibrator while quaffing your own urine on a live webcam feed.

Deal?

If, however, I bring about the demise of EmuCraze before you successfully end EMU-LMAO then you must anally penetrate yourself with an 8" vibrator while quaffing your own urine on a live webcam feed.

Deal?

Common, like we all haven't done that one already. I think we need real stakes here like $5 or $10 bet. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom