DRUNK

InVerse

I just wanted to point out that I'm drunker than I've been in over five years and I can still type with perfect grammar. So fuck you.

Hahah, I'm drunk right now. The only word I keep fucking up is "because".. not sure why, but I keep typing "becuase"

Of course, I catch it before I submit anything. That's what pisses me off about drunk posts. You're so drunk you can't see the red underline you lying mother fucker?!

That's what pisses me off about drunk posts. You're so drunk you can't see the red underline you lying mother fucker?!
Well in my case I was so drunk I didn't care about the red lines under my post and thought I was being riotously funny.

Of course I was very, very drunk.

am I wrong that there are two independent clauses connected by a conjunction without a comma when there should be? And there should be another one after "So" <- not going for grammar points :D

am I wrong that there are two independent clauses connected by a conjunction without a comma when there should be? And there should be another one after "So" <- not going for grammar points :D

After the "So", yes. As for the independent clauses connected by a conjunction, my English teachers said nothing. Unless of course the first was a prepositional phrase. Then again, my school fucking sucked.

Remember how SwampGas used to post drunk and IRC drunk?

"OHMF I CANN SEE MY; PEEPEEE$"

No one can tell InVerse SHIT.

I am. drunk now. Hell, i can never post in good grammar. I came from an education system where creativity was valued over proper writing skills. At last that was the belief when i was going through elementary school. Made secondary school hell. What a crock of feces.

I have a bitch of a time. Independent clauses - what the heck are those! Feces, even in school, i asked for help once and did not get it. I want to write better!! No, i cannot help you.

Er.....

Funny, what you remember when you are drunk!.

Actually, I was once published in the Toronto Sun as a letter to the editor bitching about the Canadian education system. I was drunk, dead tired, and i wrote a letter with the most atrocious grammar - unintentionally. I had to laugh. They withheld my name because it was so bad.

Ah, rye and coke. What a great drink on a Friday night. Beer, even better, but it does not agree with me.

Actually, I was once published in the Toronto Sun as a letter to the editor bitching about the Canadian education system. I was drunk, dead tired, and i wrote a letter with the most atrocious grammar - unintentionally. I had to laugh. They withheld my name because it was so bad.

That's just pure awesome!:bigthumbup:

Drinking again. I got drunk in London during the summer but didn't have my 3DS with me back then, otherwise I'd have used Wi-Fi to post about nearly getting run over by a bendy bus because I'm an idiot when drunk.

Only got two pint of Stella Artois in today, so I might not get drunk enough for this. Also I'm drinking because of this. Twilight. Got to be one of the top 10 reasons to start drinking again.

Edit: More drunk. Watch that review. But get some booze first. I'd say at least three pint of a decent lager. You have to be at least moderately drunk by the end of it for it to really work. I've had two pint of Stella Artois, and I think I'm a little off. Three would be the butter zone. But I'm like 140 pounds, so use your discretion. But yeah, see it, seriously.

How the fuck does a bus bend?
bendybus.png

Like that. In fact, since I was just outside Victoria Station when it happened, the bus that almost ran me over would be almost exactly like that one.

I'll be damned.

Now what do they call sidewalks in Britain? I didn't realize it wasn't the same thing there but we were watching a British sitcom and the character was bitching about her sister using American words like "cookie" and "sidewalk".

Now what do they call sidewalks in Britain?
Pavements usually. Though I do hear sidewalk said once in a while.

I didn't realize it wasn't the same thing there but we were watching a British sitcom and the character was bitching about her sister using American words like "cookie" and "sidewalk".
Cookies on the other hand are biscuits unless they're really big (about three inches in width) at which point they start being sold as cookies. No idea why.

Back
Top Bottom