Does Anyone Know Where I Can Buy A Watch?

InVerse

The one I shoplifted from K-Mart 10 years ago finally died and the other one I had has a broken band. I was contemplating a Hello Kitty Swatch, possibly.

Um,

Weel yee sunny. I knowa wer ya can git a mightee fine watch. Goa out yonder byee da bush an git dat dem dare wood. Now take dat rock o'er yonder an 'ub it gainst da rock til dits a circle. Ya know, wun of dem dare tings dat that fool Galelio says da wurld tis. Eberybody in da dem dare good god follow mind knower dat da wurld tis flat.

Once done, making dat circle, ya get dat nail an use dat rock ta 'ammer tit in. Den, ya git some cloth an yee got a mightee fine watch. Works iny wherre dare is sun.

Jus read dat dark line fer da time and make surer ya git 'ome before dark or da devils will git ya. Also dat dare watch wonta wurk durin da dark.

For those that missed it, my message was a lot funnier when there were 50 "BUY WATCHES HERE" spam posts on the board. (I do need a new watch, though.)

The one I shoplifted from K-Mart 10 years ago finally died and the other one I had has a broken band. I was contemplating a Hello Kitty Swatch, possibly.

I bought myself a real nice watch on Amazon a few years ago. Wasn't Hello Kitty nice, but... y'know.

Don't get one of those watches that are powered by motion, though. I thought it'd be a good idea, but now I have to wear it every day or it'll break. I'd recommend a solar powered watch, instead. Then you can just leave it someplace where it either gets indirect sunlight or artificial light regularly.

I'm not sure how much it is these days... But what exactly are you looking for?

I was always the geek who bought the CASIO CA-53W calculator watch. It used to be cheap, and works great.

However, these days the price went up... which honestly makes no sense to me.

If I was able to buy this in 1990 for 10 bucks... how in the world did the price of such simple technology by today's standards increase to a 17 dollar watch.

http://www.google.com/products?hl=e...esult_group&ct=image&resnum=3&ved=0CEMQzAMwAg

Edit: LOL at 99 dollars as one of the prices.

Trust me, the price of this watch is 10 - 20 usd. I just linked that to show all the nifty images.

It's so expensive because Rutger Hauer wore one in Blind Fury. Although, why a blind guy needs a calculator watch, I'll never know.

Back
Top Bottom