Digital Eclipse= teh suck

cbxweb

Token Black Member
So I have endured Digital Eclipse's emulations of the Mortal Kombat series, and boy they suck. I can not understand how with all of their expertise, how can they do such a bad job. Anyone else agree with me?
<P ID="signature"></P>

> So I have endured Digital Eclipse's emulations of the Mortal
> Kombat series, and boy they suck. I can not understand how
> with all of their expertise, how can they do such a bad job.
> Anyone else agree with me?

Um, who or what is Digital Eclipse? And what Mortal Kombat emulation are you referring?
<P ID="signature"></P>

> > Anyone else agree with me?
>
> Um, who or what is Digital Eclipse? And what Mortal Kombat
> emulation are you referring?

Hm, I know they were the ones that worked on the Phantasy Star I, II, and III GBA cart....it seemed whatever they did with II and III was ok, but I know at least in my version of the cart (I guess it was fixed later on) the Master System emulation was buggy...it caused me to lose my gamesave several times until I learned of what was causing it and learned to avoid the issue.
<P ID="signature">http://www.xanga.com/ZeldaDD
z54103151.png

In the post there is a cow...</a></P>

> Um, who or what is Digital Eclipse? And what Mortal Kombat
> emulation are you referring?

They specilize in emulating games on to other consoles. They are responsible for the Midway Arcade Treasure, and a couple of the arcade games on XBL. Rather then actually port the game over to work for the console, it is emulation, which doesnt work out so well. Glitchy graphics, incorrect sound pitches and audio cutting out for no reason, controls are total horseshit. I think it is insane that most of the games they do have been emulated already, and for free, yet these guys can not get it right after so many years.

Then again, UMK3 always had a terrible and cheating AI. No way in hell Cyrax can do two of his webs at the same time, and he does not get caught in one.

<P ID="signature"></P>

Back
Top Bottom