Collection of Old Staff PersoIcons

Xeon3D

I just wandered thru the dozens of archives that the web archive has of zophar.net and while I was doing it, I saved all the icons that old staff member used when they were newsposting.

Here they are: linky

Well, not quite. Not content merely to change their icons, Raejae and Lopantu (twice!) evaded detection under even their original names, and some really brief tenures did not make the list at all (I specifically recall someone named "mage" who had some pixely druid figure in its symbol). And of course the famous Phantom. It's interesting anyway, to see all those together, yes.

It's Baxter Beasley! The lighthouse collector! He scared away all the visitors so he could steal the Eye of Meepleborough!

Hmm...

Lookie here...

Attachments

• phantom.gif
    phantom.gif
    1.1 KB · Views: 453
Didn't it end up being Leviathan or whoever the admin of emuworld was (I can't remember that far back)?

Zophar, do you happen to have more images that I've may have missed? I'd like very much to have those :p

I have every icon up to when I left in late 2000. I'll talk to you about it next time I'm on #zophar.

I just wandered thru the dozens of archives that the web archive has of zophar.net and while I was doing it, I saved all the icons that old staff member used when they were newsposting.

Here they are: linky

Heh. I remember that. Slein made me that sig. Those were the days.

Back
Top Bottom