Cereal Thread!! Let's go!

chiefmonkey

Honey Bunches of Oats - The original kind
Fruity Pebbles - fuck yeah, way better than Cocoa
Anything with fucking RAISINS! AWW YEAH
Lucky Charms
Smacks

My girlfriend just had Fruity Pebbles (actually Dyno Bites, the Quaker Oats bagged version) for the first time a few months ago (she's in her late twenties) and has become a bit of an addict since.

I'm partial to Cinnamon Toast Crunch, myself, with an occasional craving for Peanut Butter Crunch. And, of course, Frosted Flakes.

I spread a few spoons of sugar in my plain Cheerios. I love scraping the bottom and getting some liquid sugar with my bite.

Graham Chex: The original one they had in the 90's with actual graham crackers in it.
Fruity Pebbles: My only regret is that they don't put more in the box. :(
Frosted Flakes: One of the classics, and a great value for the buck.
Corn Flakes: Even moreso than frosted flakes, and has other practical uses as well.
Cocoa Pebbles: Same as fruity pebbles. But for when I have a chocolate craving.

Cereal sucks.
On the rare occasions when it doesn't suck, it is Honey Bunches of Oats w/ Almonds, Reese's Puffs, or Cinnamon Life. Exceptions may be made for Raisin Bran.

I like most cereals myself, though I may surprise everyone by saying that I seem drawn especially towards All-Bran Bran Flakes (which, according to Wikipedia at least, are available just about everywhere except the United States).

Also, after reading about how everything in Britain was sweetened with honey before sugar started coming over from the new world, I've started using honey to sweeten my cereals.

Kix
Corn or Rice Chex. Fuck Wheat Chex! They're only good in Chex Mix.
Honey Nut or plain Cheerios
Corn Flakes

As far as junk cereal goes I'm partial to Count Chocula and Peanut Butter Captain Crunch.

Mark, in case you've forgotton, YOU'RE WHITE.

as long as he doesn't sport the skinny wigger mustache!

l_9658a48467ecb3c875f7344506510f82.jpg

God I hate that shit.

Back
Top Bottom