ARProductions2009's review thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok... I've been meaning to say this for a while, but why do you bother posting here, really? the last couple of pages have been nothing but you posting links to your reviews. It's like you're talking to yourself for the most part, which is kind of sad. hell, you aren't even getting negative attention. You are like the new Apple. I guess what I'm trying to say is, why are you bothering with this thread when it appears that no one here cares? >.>

Well, I have tried to talk to admins and moderators, and nobody has sent me any messages back.

That being said, I won't post my videos here anymore.

Sorry to bother you all.

Thanks to whoever watched them (if any of you)

Last edited:
Well, if I may be so bold I was wondering..could do well a review for Chrono Trigger...If I knew about his thread a would of asked sooner..... If you can't its cool.....

Well, if I may be so bold I was wondering..could do well a review for Chrono Trigger...If I knew about his thread a would of asked sooner..... If you can't its cool.....

I will add it to my list, but I am not good at RPG's at all. so it might turn out like a bad review.

As of right now, I am taking some time off reviewing, a little bit of a break, and I am dealing with some personal things that need to be taken care of.

Also, since Reaper Man has asked me to stop, I will not be posting here anymore, so I when I get to the review, I will send you a link via PM or something.

I never asked you to stop. I just asked why you post when it appears no one on the forums is interested, that's all.

I am sure you wanted me to stop. So why didn't you just come out to say it?

I mean, if you read the first post, that you made a little edit comment, you obviously didn't like my reviews.

Like I said, I am done posting them here, since your a admin, or moderator, or whatever the hell you are, I won't be posting my reviews anymore.

I apologize, it was a waste of space on the forum, and nobody is to blame here but me.

Game Review #54: Splatterhouse - Wanpaku Graffiti:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lk9-oKdN-7w

Hope you enjoy this review, its a bit short, due to me not being very good at this game, but I hope you enjoy the review. There are a few minor mess ups, I apologize for that, I feel like I rushed this review a bit, although I have worked on it for about a week, but I wanted to get it done and over with

By the way, perhaps it would make sense to change the name of the thread to reflect your name change?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom