ARProductions2009's review thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heavy Metal Gamer: Thunder Truck Rally Review:

Brand new review, a bit short, but you will totally understand, lol. Hope you enjoy the review, and thanks for watchin

Heavy Metal Gamer: Super Mario Kart Review:

You are probably thinking, WTF you reviewed this already, yep I did, but looking back at that review, it sucked, I think this one is a helluva lot better, so say goodbye to the old review, and here is my first ever re-review. I hope you enjoy the review, and thanks for watching!

Heavy Metal Gamer: House of the Dead Review:

A brand new review of one of the first zombie based games I ever played, and the first light gun/rail shooter game I ever played. Hope you enjoy the review, AND the new INTRO!

Thanks for watching!

Heavy Metal Gamer Plays: Sonic Xtreme Flash Game:

Found this game online, and thought what the hell, it deserves a Let's Play. Hell I even brought along a "special guest" this time. Enjoy! Sorry for no new review this week. I am going out of town for the weekend on Friday.

Heavy Metal Gamer Plays: Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies:

Part 1:

Part 2:

You know, I was thinking yesterday after I released that Sonic Xtreme Flash Game Let's Play that I felt that 1 more video would be kinda fun to do. Now as a lot of you know, I am not a big fan of the newer CoD games, BUT it has been a high demand by a lot of subscribers, also I kinda planned to redo my older Black Ops videos. So here ya go. I play CoD Black Ops Zombies. Now yes it is offline, because the PSN was down yesterday. I do plan to do more, including online videos. I hope you enjoy this Let's Play. Thank you for watching, and have a badass weekend.

Heavy Metal Gamer: Age of Empires Review:

A brand new review, of a classic PC game. If you have never played this game, or any of the games in the series, you need to check them out. Hope you enjoy this review. Thanks for watching :)

Heavy Metal Gamer: Micro Machines Review:

A brand new review, and probably one of the longest reviews I have done, hell it could be the longest one I have ever done. I hope you enjoy this brand new review. Thanks for watching!

Last edited:
Heavy Metal Gamer Plays: LittleBigPlanet:

Part 1:

Part 2:

So I was going to do a Battlefield 3 Beta Let’s Play, but, I wasn’t able to connect to the EA server, I am guessing the beta is done. So I played some LittleBigPlanet. About 44 minutes total. I also plan to do more of these at a later time. I hope you enjoy, and thanks for watching!

Heavy Metal Gamer: Aerial Assault Review:

Brand new review, sorry for no intro, but I explain why there is no intro. Hope you enjoy the review, and thanks for watching.

This right here is my brand new intro that I will be using for ALL of my videos, that includes Let’s Plays, Video Blogs and whatever I plan on doing. This is one of the shortest intros I have done, and as you can see, some new changes.

I want to thank ThePlasmas for allowing me to use the kick ass music. If you want to check ThePlasmas out, go to http://www.facebook.com/ThePlasmas

Enjoy!

Heavy Metal Gamer PREVIEWS: Sonic Generations:

This is NOT a review, it is a PREVIEW of Sonic Generations. I do apologize that the camera is sideways, one bad thing about filming off of a TV, stuff like this. Other than that, I hope you enjoy the video, and hopefully you enjoy Sonic Generations when it comes out.

Heavy Metal Gamer Halloween Special: Castlevania Review:

This review has been requested by a lot of people, well here it is. I do have a few “tricks” and “treats” for you in this review. I hope you guys enjoy this review, and I hope you have a Happy and safe Halloween. Thanks for watching.

Heavy Metal Gamer: Superman 64 Review:

A brand new review of that game based on the classic super hero, Superman, Most of you know this game, isn’t it so awesome? Heh….I hope you enjoy this review, and thanks for watching.

Heavy Metal Gamer Thanksgiving Day Special:

Here is the Thanksgiving Day Special. For those of you from the United States, Happy Thanksgiving. For everyone else not from the United States, I hope you have a kick ass day too! Thanks for watching.

Heavy Metal Gamer: Gradius Review:

Brand new review of a classic side scrolling shoot em up, and a difficult one as well. Another classic from Konami. Hope you enjoy the review!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom