Anyone Who Votes For Roy Blunt Truly Is Stupid

InVerse

I doubt there's anyone in his district who reads this bard, but I just saw a commercial for Roy Blunt's senatorial campaign. It says, and I quote, "Obama cut Medicare to pay for a government run health care plan."

For the non-Americans who might not be aware... Medicare is a government run health care plan. Blunt's claim makes about as much sense as selling your children into slavery so that you'll have enough money to take care of your children.

Never mind the fact that Blunt has always been decided anti-Medicare. He has stated repeatedly that he believes Medicare has been ineffective and serves no useful purpose. But now he's whining about the current administration cutting Medicare.

Not surprisingly, the fucktard also supports prayer in schools, opposes Internet gambling and received a 14% rating from the ACLU while the NRA gave him an A.

I'm glad I got my right to vote back in time to vote against this piece of shit.

Never mind the fact that Blunt has always been decided anti-Medicare. He has stated repeatedly that he believes Medicare has been ineffective and serves no useful purpose. But now he's whining about the current administration cutting Medicare.
A tactic shared by almost every Republican this cycle. They all hated Medicare, until they suddenly realized the over-65s were actually scared shitless about losing Medicare, and of course the over-65s are a vital demographic for the Republicans to be targeting. So they suddenly love Medicare and run ads blasting the Democrats for making some modest cuts to the program.

I clicked this thread by mistake because the topic line made it look like one of Lillymon's.

I doubt there's anyone in his district who reads this bard
Spoony!

Ahhh, election time, the era of bullshit.
Minnesota's next governer will either PROTECT or DESTROY the sanctity of life and marriage -- choose carefully.
Well that's a load off my mind.

The best part about that pamphlet that arrived? It was sent from New Jersey. "Voter's guide for serious catholics" Argle bargle serious business.

Back
Top Bottom