Search results

1. S

ROM Corruption

I'm trying to hack a title screen for a GBA game and I have found the palette data and the map data. I have been trying to find the tile data but I think it might be compressed or something. I have heard the term ROM corruption before. I guessed it had to do with filling certain portions of a...
  2. S

GBA Assembly

I searched the site for awhile but I can't find any docs or info on assembly for the GBA. The only thing I could find is the name of the language which is ARM7TDMI. I am not a newcomer to assembly (I know z80) so I just need docs with technical info on the GBA and specifications for the language.
  3. S

Translation Question

I'm trying to translate a game from Japanese and in the section I'm working on the Japanese names take up alot less space then the english ones is there any way to make more room to add in the translations? (I know about pointers and stuff).
  4. S

Weird text

Sorry if this is a dumb question but I'm kinda new at this. I made a table file for a game with all of the letters and numbers and some punctuation. But when I look at the text it will be weird for example it says: "No weak[nl] viruses for[nl]a w9hile." when it should say: "No weak[nl]viruses...
  5. S

Japanese Table Files

I was going to try and start translating a game (Rockman.EXE 4.5 for GBA) and I was wondering how I would make a table file for the Japanese characters. I can't really relative search for the characters can I? The Hex Editor I use is Translhextion btw.
  6. S

Save File Hacking Help

Hi I'm kind of new to ROM hacking so I hope I don't get flamed... I read InVerse's guide and I started fooling around and changing some text and graphics around in Final Fantasy 1 (NES) and some other NES ROMS. I figured out how to add more text with pointers and stuff... but I will get to the...
Back
Top Bottom