Recent content by Gil

1. G

Dragon Warrior 1: town edit

can anyone else get this damn thing to work? for some reason, it keeps telling me the file QBASIC.EXE is corrupt and can't be extracted, and it looks like the whole damn thing works around qbasic. " ! C:\Users\Gil\AppData\Local\Temp\townedit.zip: CRC failed in qbasic.exe. The file is corrupt...
  2. G

FCEUX question

I'm runing 2.1.0 in case this matters, it shouldn't tho. So I'm trying to hack a rom, and I come across this in my emulator, I figure it can help alot of it does like I think, but.. well.. Anyhow, I should get to the point. My question is this: what the hell is the "text hooker" (under tools...
  3. G

Final Fantasy / Dragon Warrior 1

I'm thinking of porting as much stuff as possible from dragon warrior over to Final Fantasy, to make it into an all new combo game when I'm done with my other hack. Anyone intrested in playing Dragon Warrior 1 with four brave men in your team? I personally think this would make for an amazing...
  4. G

Final Fantasy Theater

It's more then a hack, it's a whole new variation of the game I'm working on. included with this post should be a copy of a little map I made, showing you a preview of what to expect. You remember how easy the sky temple was to reach once you had the cube and airship? You could just fly to that...
  5. G

NES emulator idea

NES emulator (MP3s playing in NES ROMs) I gots me an intresting little idea, and I think you might like it, lemme explain please.. Now, considering that we know what loads an NES music file (otherwise we wouldn't have music in our emulators), and that it loads seperate usually from the sound...
  6. G

Game Genie Code Inserter HELP? please.

Ok, a few days ago, I downloaded the GAME GENIE CODE INSERTER. I then had to proceed to download and install VMWARE virtual machine and windows XP on it, because the program REFUSES to work with vista no matter what. This is not the problem I need help with, but I am explaining why it took so...
  7. G

TWO IMPORTANT ISSUES:

Please have these addressed/fixed as soon as possible, I'd really appreciate it. :) Here are my issues: Issue #1: http://www.zophar.net/utilities/nesutil/game-genie-code-inserter.html Your GAME GENIE CODE INSERTER absolutely REFUSES to work with Windows Vista, citing that, and I quote...
Back
Top Bottom