Search results

1. R

Should they make a HOBBIT movie?

I haven't been keeping up with the rumors, and I don't know if they are in the process of making it, or in negotiations, or anything about that, but my question for you guys is this: Do you think that a Hobbit movie SHOULD be made? Most people that know Im a big Lord of the Rings fan inundate me...
  2. R

Well, the world has gone crazy.

Lately a lot of crazy crap has been happening within the once tight knit little group of friends I have. Foremost my best friend from elementary until now has gotten engaged to a Japanese girl (what he once swore he would never do) and has had me post his entire video game collection on eBay...
  3. R

Need a new search engine

So, puduhead and I were talking the other day, and we both agree that the new Google sucks. Too many ads, and you almost have to go to the next page to get the real results of your search. I suppose it's an inevitable side effect of its new mega corporate status, but I hate it now. Does anyone...
  4. R

Political Compass

Hello there. I am the new guy here. I have been reading the site for awhile now, as a friend of puduhead. I thought that I would post the results I got from www.politicalcompass.org I had to take the test for my Ethics and Values course that just began this semester, and I thought it might spark...
Back
Top Bottom