Search results

1. R

Questions About Digital Engagement System

We are going to acquire a digital engagement program, conducting a little research here before finally getting it. I just want to ask what other tools and technologies can we use to engage customers with a value added experience? Does digital engagement assures increased customer satisfaction?
  2. R

software opinion from real people

I've attended a conference on the importance of QMS (CAPA) software on Monday and I'm still not convinced on its level of effictivity when it comes to improving the quality compliance of a business. For those who aren't familiar with this, it's a type of software that acts as a "quality...
  3. R

Accepting credit card payments anywhere

How do people accept credit card payments using the mobile phone? What do you call that thing that they attach to their device? My cousin needs one for her business because she's always on the go.
  4. R

CAPA software

Hello. My cousin is looking for a software that can help them with corrective action and preventive action. They need it after an adverse event regarding health safety happened in one of their sites. Any suggestions?
  5. R

How Do You Manage Online Meetings?

I'm looking for another app that will help me with easy scheduling and managing online meetings for business use. Is video and web conferencing app effective? What are the system requirements for participants?
Back
Top Bottom