Search results

1. Zeemis

Final Fantasy: Eve of Darkness

An adventure is upon us. In the town of Mir, there stirred a great evil known as Xaroth. This man is a follower of Zagan, immortal God of Hell. Xaroth entered the town and preached his word to the people that their savior is coming and they must repent before being judged and ultimately burn...
  2. Zeemis

Omega Mk.III (FF6 Boss Hack)

I recently made a new boss hack for FF6, I used the upgraded engine which can be read about here. This boss uses the FF1 PSP sprite which I've recolored from 256 colors to 16. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBZpzAqVHlY
  3. Zeemis

FF6 Boss Hacking Q&A

Typically, people know FF6 as FF3 so I didn't say FF3 Boss hacking; people may misinterpret it as FF3 NES/NDS. :s --------------------- Question I'm starting to work on a rather advanced boss and need some help from fellow boss makers, if there are any at all. :X Currently, FF6 doesn't have...
  4. Zeemis

Final Fantasy - Revelations (FF6 Engine Modification)

This is the "Core Hack" meaning it's not the whole game. What it is though is a large series of modifications I made to the game with help from other contributors which I'll list in the credits below. This hack contains: -New Title Screen -New Characters -New Spells -New Spell Animations -New...
Back
Top Bottom