Recent content by Michael Malach

1. Michael Malach

Requesting 007: The World is Not Enough soundtrack

Thank you, Reaper. Now I've got it ~ much better still than what I had recorded earlier. For the next person who finds themselves in this position, my settings in Winamp are as follows: 1. Display "save as" dialog for every file 2. Playlist index at the beginning: 2 digits 3. Output filename...
  2. Michael Malach

I did read something online about stream recording, though I've been struggling to find those options. I can see the DiskWriter plugin is present under Preferences > Plug-ins > Output, but can't figure out how to record WAV from miniusf. The format converter option of course doesn't work...
  3. Michael Malach

Thank you for the information. I've used Winamp with the 64th Note plugin to play these N64 files, and Icecream Screen Recorder Pro to record through my integrated sound card. Is there some way for me to add these tracks to Zophar, or leave a link for someone else to pick them up and add them to...
  4. Michael Malach

I've noticed miniusf files on the site, which I have no idea how to extract. TWINE's ost is on YouTube, but not in the best quality. Hoping for FLAC if possible, or something else with clear sound.
Back
Top Bottom